GfK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GfK Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2017

2.8

Client Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GfK.

Interview

online, tests, interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ok

Programmer Interview

Interview

Good process, friendly meeting, no strings attached. No difficulty getting along with HR and good offers in terms of contract.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GfK.

Interview

The interview process was pretty smooth. They call me on Monday for Wednesday interview. The first interview was pretty full there were writing test for English, math, logic, EQ, etc, and then HR interview and user interview in the same day. Then second interview was the next week to present a marketing analysis in PPT. the next week I already got the contract deal..

Interview Questions

• The presentation would be the most challenging one because all the head division and the MD will join the presentation session. so be prepare with an excellent question   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since this company is global company so the contract already standardize with un-negotiable salary...little bit lame..

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GfK.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, first was very general, second and third much more specific. About two weeks in between each interview. Offered position a few days after final interview, and accepted.

Interview Questions

• How has past experiences prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Assessment day with role multiple interviews with different levels of staff. Also a presentation with another candidate. Interviews consisted on competency questions, background and motivations for role as well as technical questions.

Interview Questions

• General competency questions are asked so make you have an answer for these types of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer by phone the next day not much negotiation.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GfK (New Delhi (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Only a written test and face to face interview was conducted. The written interview was average whereas the interview was a cake walk. The process was altogether very friendly and smooth.The test duration was one hours in which ther were questions on quant and reasoning

Research Associate Interview

Interview

1st round: Computer based take home interview, undergoing several data handling exercises on excel sheets

2nd and 3rd round: Face to face interviews at office, covering all kinds of questions including work experience, personality and the position

Dfg Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GfK (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Asked questions, then a scenario where you use the phone and read a script and the assesor assests you. Called back for training if successful. On day of training,given info about the company and the role.Then put on live to people allover the uk to take part in survey whilst being assessed then after you'll be told whether you've been successful or not. Able to start straight away and chose when you want to work.Put on 100 hours probabtion

Business Unit Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GfK.

Interview

Had to do a series of online tests, answered a load of questions. Was invited to an interview on a day that wasn't convenient for me. Rescheduled to do the interview over the phone, when I called on the agreed date and time the HR person she wasn't there. She went away on holiday for two weeks that day and when she came back they had given the job to somebody else.....

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GfK (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

I do not recall the interview process. It was quite a bit of time ago and I was not really interested in remembering that stuff. Overall it was professional and okay.

Interview Questions

• Interested in what I was interested in research and what career plans I had   1 Answer