GfK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GfK Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.9

Client Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GfK.

Interview

online, tests, interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ok

Programmer Interview

Interview

Good process, friendly meeting, no strings attached. No difficulty getting along with HR and good offers in terms of contract.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GfK.

Interview

The interview process was pretty smooth. They call me on Monday for Wednesday interview. The first interview was pretty full there were writing test for English, math, logic, EQ, etc, and then HR interview and user interview in the same day. Then second interview was the next week to present a marketing analysis in PPT. the next week I already got the contract deal..

Interview Questions

• The presentation would be the most challenging one because all the head division and the MD will join the presentation session. so be prepare with an excellent question   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since this company is global company so the contract already standardize with un-negotiable salary...little bit lame..

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GfK.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, first was very general, second and third much more specific. About two weeks in between each interview. Offered position a few days after final interview, and accepted.

Interview Questions

• How has past experiences prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Assessment day with role multiple interviews with different levels of staff. Also a presentation with another candidate. Interviews consisted on competency questions, background and motivations for role as well as technical questions.

Interview Questions

• General competency questions are asked so make you have an answer for these types of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer by phone the next day not much negotiation.

Research Associate Interview

Interview

1st round: Computer based take home interview, undergoing several data handling exercises on excel sheets

2nd and 3rd round: Face to face interviews at office, covering all kinds of questions including work experience, personality and the position

Business Unit Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GfK.

Interview

Had to do a series of online tests, answered a load of questions. Was invited to an interview on a day that wasn't convenient for me. Rescheduled to do the interview over the phone, when I called on the agreed date and time the HR person she wasn't there. She went away on holiday for two weeks that day and when she came back they had given the job to somebody else.....

Call-centre Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GfK (Kiev (Ukraine)) in July 2011.

Interview

Got invintation by phone. Interview - general questions: aim, last/current job, expected salary etc. Friendly and calm atmosphere. The young lady (HR) didn't ask any difficult or unexpected questions. The result was immediate, job statred next day.

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GfK (London, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

Simple just turn up and following instructions of how to conduct unbias interviews using phone and computer. We where told about the Market Rsearch Code of conduct and the history of the company.

Interview Questions

• What is Market Research? What is Cold Calling? How should you deal with difficult respondents on the phone? Explain the Data Protection Act.   1 Answer

Junior Scripter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GfK (Iaşi (Romania)) in June 2015.

Interview

The process took around 2 weeks but it was a strange experience. I've applied for the position of junior scripter and they've request knowledge of JAVA,C++ while the coding was made on a particular marketing research platform. I've sustained 3 interviews starting with HR, secondly an tehnical interview for javascript and a 3rd one for English skills.

Interview Questions

• Implement fibonnaci in JS
      Implement some events in JS