GfK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.8

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GfK (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

I do not recall the interview process. It was quite a bit of time ago and I was not really interested in remembering that stuff. Overall it was professional and okay.

Interview Questions

• Interested in what I was interested in research and what career plans I had   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GfK (Bucharest (Romania)) in June 2014.

Interview

I was recommended by a friend. HR called me for an interview with HR first, followed by a second one with managers and a third with the offer. Everything went on fast - ending in about 10 days.

Interview Questions

• May we call your best friend to talk about you?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GfK (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

First round was to understand why I would like to apply for the job and second round was a case study presentation. The interviewers also gave situation based questions to see how you would react to situations. However, the interviewers gave a very short time period to accept the offer and made the entire process very rush.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GfK.

Interview

There was just one interview. Fairly simple, behavioral questions and a case study. I got an offer a day after interviewing. I had three different interviews, each with two team members. In total I was there for about 2.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• How would you research XYZ?
      Strengths/weaknesses
      Resume review   Answer Question

Digital Brand and Consumer Experience Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GfK (Istanbul (Turkey)).

Interview

4 interviews in total. First, a phone interview followed up by a Skype interview .And then two face to face interviews. A combination of tests, business cases are included

Data Processing Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GfK.

Interview

Relax and Simple. Phone call then attended to an interview. 1 to 1, interviewer was friendly and willing to tell you everything about the job role. Fast decision and got reply on next day.

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suresnes (France)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GfK (Suresnes (France)) in January 2013.

Interview

Classique, à savoir retracer les étapes du CV à la place du recruteur en répétant le contenu de la lettre de motivation qu'il n'avait pas lu auparavant. Aucune complexité, des questions prémédités et ennuyeuses ( type 3 qualités/3defaults). J'ai passé 3 entretiens pour redire exactement les mêmes choses comme si le personnel RH de cette entreprise ne préparait pas de compte rendu des entretiens et ne prévoyait pas de monter en difficulté au fur et à mesure des étapes.

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GfK in February 2014.

Interview

First step was pretty basic - I had an interview with the head of HR and we mostly talked about my personal interests and what I see myself in 3 years into the future.

Second step - I was given some sales data where I had to find some patterns and describe them. Another bit was to make a presentation about new product of one of the consumer electronics manufacturers and make the interviewers want to put it onto the shelves of retailer they were representing during a role play.

Over the years interviews became more complicated, but they still are more then happy to give a chance to everyone with an unorthodox problem solving solutions =)

Interview Questions

• Your past experiences?   1 Answer
    • What benefits can you bring to GfK community?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nuremberg (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at GfK (Nuremberg (Germany)) in April 2016.

Interview

Ich hatte fünf Vorstellungsgespräche, war dreimal auf meine Kosten in Nürnberg, wurde über Monate hingehalten und bekam am Ende eine lapidare zwei-Zeilen Mail als Absage.

Mindestens skurril war eines der Gespräche für die ich nach Nürnberg kommen sollte. Der Gesprächspartner war aber im Home-Office und ich würde vor einen PC zum Skypen gesetzt.

Interview Questions

• Die ganze Bandbreite bis hin zur Bewertung von Maßnahmen, die bereits eingeleitet waren   Answer Question

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at GfK (Paris (France)).

Interview

Suite à ma candidature en ligne, j'ai été contactée quelques jours après pour passer un entretien sur site Avec :
    - entretien RH ( parlez moi de vous ? Pourquoi vous ? Pourquoi gfk ? Qu'est ce qui pourrait vous faire quitter une entreprise ? Dernier film vu au
    Cinéma ? Que diraient vos amis sur vous ? )

- test anglais ( traduction + explication de graphiques) 30min

- test logique mathématique ( une 20ene de suite numérique à trouver )30min

- entretien manager ( pourquoi ce poste ? Comment vous différenciez vous de cos concurrents ? Expliquez moi le poste

À la suite de la validation de cette première phase, j'ai été contactée pour un deuxième entretien sur site ( 1semaine après ) Avec une étude de cas devant le manager et le directeur du département ( 1h de préparation d'une étude type gfk) puis présentation devant les managers

Interview Questions

• Ou vous voyez dans 5ans ? Qu'attendez vous d'un manager ?   Answer Question