GfK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 18, 2018

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GfK (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, interview was a case study, could have been given more direction but overall not bad, spoke with various team members who were very helpful, no negotiation for salary at all

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GfK (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview to check background (40 minutes to 1 hour)
    Data test to check background knowledge, data analysis skills and Excel skills (within 5 days)
    Phone interview (Talk about data analysis report and see if eligible for an on-site interview)
    On-site interview (Some behavioral questions and free chat)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Walk me through your past experience   Answer Question

Research Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GfK (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume (I had an internal connection). Had a preliminary phone interview with HR. Came in the following week for an in-person interview. Was asked to start working the following week.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic interview questions. Asked about my experience, weakness, how I respond to uncertainty.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GfK (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly quick process. It was comprised of two rounds within a few days of each other. I met with about 9 people in total, which seemed like a lot, but now that I have started working here, it makes total sense.

Interview Questions

• One person interviewing me asked how long I was hoping to stay with a company like this, in this type of role.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GfK (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process took over two months . First a phone screen, followed by an in person interview, followed by reference checks . Each step took about to weeks to complete, the process was very staggered.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GfK.

Interview

Took forever for them to make arrangements. Sr person made promises that were completely untrue. Interview with line management was excellent and focused on the fit given we both knew the job was well within my skill set.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach the job?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GfK (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring manager asked me many personality questions, such as how I preferred to work; whether I preferred working on my own or under tight supervision. I had to explain how my educational and work background will benefit their department. The staff seemed genuine, fun and really teamwork oriented, which I really enjoyed.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging situation at your previous job and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation on my end. I received the offer and accepted.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GfK (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

I do not recall the interview process. It was quite a bit of time ago and I was not really interested in remembering that stuff. Overall it was professional and okay.

Interview Questions

• Interested in what I was interested in research and what career plans I had   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GfK (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview & then Personal Interview with 3 people. It was a straight forward interview based on case presentation on previously provided sample data, normal behavioral questions and past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Why GFk? Why you find yourself suitable for this position?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at GfK (Boston, MA).

Interview

Screening interview first, then data analysis test, then anotherfour phone interviews and one in-person interview. It took them forever to make up their mind, in total about 4 months of interviews and going back and forth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation