GfK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 10, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GfK (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Recieved a phone call from VP of the department for an interivew. Came in for an interview it was with the VP. It was very brief and I was explanied the tasks of the position. I then met with another employee and asked a couple of easy questions.

Research Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at GfK (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

Half hour phone interview with recruiter, one hour phone interview with HR, 7 hour on site interview with 5 people (sometimes 1:1, sometimes 2:1), including a 2 hour skills test.

Interview Questions

• They had a 2 hour "briefcase" that I had to fill out, basically what they would consider my average "take-home" work for an evening, which consisted of answering a bunch of different types of questions, some easy, some taking 3-5 pages of explanation, like data analysis. a proposal outline, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They low-balled me throughout the process ... the recruiter said the job was a Director's position, but when I went in for the full day interview, they told me it was a Manager position, and at a lower salary. I questioned them on it immediately and they said they'd get back to me. After a lot of back and forth (due to their reorganizations and some timing glitches on my part), we were able to re-negotiate to a Director position.
    But the entire process, from the initial recruiter phone call to the day I gave my notice at my former employer,
    took exactly one year!

Client Delivery Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GfK.

Interview

There was a 35 minute maths test which was about interpreting data on graphs and in tables, and then a 30 minute interview which covered things like experience of working with data, working as a team and interest in the role.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is most important when working as a team?   1 Answer

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GfK (Mumbai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Went for aptitude test. It was cleared and HR scheduled interview. Interview never happened as i was in mumbai but had apply for gurgaon. Overall it was disappointing because i had already told them well in advance

Digital Brand and Consumer Experience Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GfK (Istanbul (Turkey)).

Interview

4 interviews in total. First, a phone interview followed up by a Skype interview .And then two face to face interviews. A combination of tests, business cases are included

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GfK (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

First round was to understand why I would like to apply for the job and second round was a case study presentation. The interviewers also gave situation based questions to see how you would react to situations. However, the interviewers gave a very short time period to accept the offer and made the entire process very rush.

Account Manager L1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GfK (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Standard interview questions very friendly. Asked me about competencies - asked me about team working - asked about my recent travels to the far east. asked me about what i found interesting about the job. asked me about how i would deliver bad news to a client

Interview Questions

• have you worked with large data sets? where?   2 Answers

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GfK (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The method starts with an aptitude test, consist of maths, reasoning -(both are quite easy), followed by GK and English ( relatively tough). There will be negative marking. Once you clear the test the next part is a round of face to face interview with the manager. Followed by second round of interview and in some case interview with the VP.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GfK in January 2017.

Interview

I applied via GfK's website. We did a f2f interview with the manager while hr participated via phone. I was asked to prepare a presentation to present at the beginning of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Vision for the job, my skills and experiences, my strength and weaknesses   Answer Question

Business Unit Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GfK.

Interview

Had to do a series of online tests, answered a load of questions. Was invited to an interview on a day that wasn't convenient for me. Rescheduled to do the interview over the phone, when I called on the agreed date and time the HR person she wasn't there. She went away on holiday for two weeks that day and when she came back they had given the job to somebody else.....