GfK Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GfK Research Associate Interview Questions

2.8

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GfK (Wayne, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was offered a phone interview a few days later. I spoke on the phone with HR and was offered an in person interview for the following week. The interview process took about 3 hours. I spoke to one person in-person and four via Lync call/video. There was also a task at the end of the interview that was pretty simple if you know simple math and understand how to present data. I was offered the job less than a week later by receiving a call and then an offer letter via email.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions. Wanted to know why I wanted to work here and in this field. They really want you to understand that it's an entry level position but they want to promote you and give you all the means to do so.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GfK

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GfK (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Had an initial phone screen with HR. Then I had another phone screen with the Research Associate manager. If I performed better, I would have been asked for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. TEll me about a job where you had repetitive tasks. Tell me about your weaknesses. Is there anything you would like to add that's not included in your resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GfK (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Had a teleconference with a SVP that worked on the team but out of another company office. Also had to talk with two higher ups on the team I was interviewing to join.

Interview Questions

• Ability to multi-task and how would you process an ad hoc client request?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woking, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GfK (Woking, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

They asked me 2 days prior to the interview to do an excel based task(pivot tables etc) based on point of sale data for telecommunications companies which I had to submit a day before the interview. On the day, I traveled to Woking. The interviewer came to pick me from the reception and we went to a very small room where she gave me a hard copy of a numerical SHL test (there was supposed to be a verbal as well but they said it was a misunderstanding with HR). I didn't achieve the required score(which was 25/35) and so after I finished , some other members of the team came to inform me that I failed and thus NO interview. They sit a bit with me at the room for an informal chat (No further feedback).
    I don't understand what's the point of traveling up to Woking and preparing all these tasks BEFORE the interview if the SHL test is the first thing that is going to shortlist you as a potential candidate... Maybe a change of order would be more beneficial for both the candidates and the company.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GfK (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

3 round based on your technical skills. they ll discuss about your role in the past compnay and the work you were doing, ll focus more on excel expert with technical sound brain.
    salary is not good as they talk like you do not deserve this much and you should look for profile not salary

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GfK (Mumbai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test:- Quantitative Ability, Verbal Reasoning, GK, Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, No use of calculators and Negative Marking, Quants and Data interpretation is a bit difficult if you are not good at calculations without calculator

Writing Skills Test:- My topic was an email to a client and does Sachin Tendulkar deserve Bharat Ratna Award.

Personal Interview

Interview Questions

• Full form of Spss, Scenario based questions to check your approach on research   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GfK (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Undergone the written test.Was very easy.It did not feel as it was set for a post grad.It covered Maths,DI,LA and gk... But one thing to mention,the Mumbai office does not have a proper room to take the test.Was disturbed a lot by the employee's constant calls.

Interview Questions

• normal percentage,PNL ,probability   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Interview

1st round: Computer based take home interview, undergoing several data handling exercises on excel sheets

2nd and 3rd round: Face to face interviews at office, covering all kinds of questions including work experience, personality and the position

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GfK (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2014.

Interview

1 st - using GfK data to generate a report with insights. 2 tasks, 1 is observing data and give insights; 2 is modelling and prediction.
    2 nd - 1 to 1 interview. Includes competency questions and scenarios questions (standard ones). the follow up with previous analysis. challenge you on anything missing, ask you how to explain and relevant confidence (eg. 50% sure, 80% sure...)

Interview Questions

• how confidence is your prediction/assumption/speculation?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GfK (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

15 days interview process are there. it takes around 1 month also.
    1. Written Test
    2. HR round
    3. Hiring Manager
    4. Final (HR)

In terms of Salary you have to negotiate with the H.R. They give the minimum salary package, so you have to call them or mail them to increase the salary.

Interview Questions

• They given you the written test. In the test you find around 50 questions, Some Maths questions, some Reasoning questions and essay writing.   1 Answer