GfK Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GfK Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GfK (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Applied online in early December 2012, heard back in mid January with a quick phone screen followed quickly with an invite to come in and interview. Had 3 one hour interviews with 3 separate people. Was told they would make a decision in 2-3 days. Didn't hear anything, so I called the HR rep who set up the interview a week later and left a message. Never heard back. After 3 weeks I left a message with the person who I would have worked for, only to get a call from the HR rep an hour later saying they had gone with another candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GfK

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GfK (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The method starts with an aptitude test, consist of maths, reasoning -(both are quite easy), followed by GK and English ( relatively tough). There will be negative marking. Once you clear the test the next part is a round of face to face interview with the manager. Followed by second round of interview and in some case interview with the VP.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GfK (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Asked to attend a 1:1 interview with two members of the senior team. About a week later was asked to return for another 1:1 interview where I had to give a presentation.

In both instances the HR was flexible in organising interview dates that I could fit round my current job.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GfK (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Telephone interview, next was an hour interview, followed by 15 min presentation to team, next was 30 minute interview with MD. Pleasant, easy going and relatively informal. A positive experience all told.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions specific to the role mostly, technical aspects, strengths weaknesses etc   Answer Question