Gfi Informatique Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 7, 2018

1.9

Yes Ok Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Gfi Informatique (Miami, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

I hope for you find me one pleace of your uneversity.

Interview Questions

• what is the advetages of this job?   1 Answer
    • who is the goals of this job???   1 Answer

Negotiation

I advice the other people this job is very easy not hard.

Ingénieur Étude Et Développement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Metz (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gfi Informatique (Metz (France)) in October 2017.

Interview

First interview with human resources. No silly questions, just about experience, aims, etc. Also presentation of company, be open and honest. Second interview was to discuss possible contracts with clients.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about our professional career so far.   1 Answer

Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toulouse (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gfi Informatique (Toulouse (France)).

Interview

the company was looking for a security engineer to work in the team of one of their customers.
    Contacted at the end of a job contract, I had a few phones calls with the sale engineer which ended up by the recruitment itself.

Sr Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heverlee (Belgium)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gfi Informatique (Heverlee (Belgium)) in April 2015.

Interview

Got in touch with C-Level through networking. Got a clear overview of the possibilities and management objectives as of the start. I got to meet all CxO of the company and basically was more a discussion than an actual interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your visoin and how would you set of growth within an existing portfolio?   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gfi Informatique (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

First, there was an interview with the HR professional who contacted me through LinkedIn, and then the next interview was with two managers with some technical questions and some behavior assessment. Then we had one last interview in which the job condition was presented.

What they are looking for are candidates that are both technically good and equiped with soft skills (stress management, clear career objectives, good communication skills and good team member). Being a developer nowadays means more than just programming in our own corners, so a developer that is both good at hard and soft skills is important, specially when dealing with clients and interacting with other team members.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain the architecture of some of the applications I've worked with and why using EJB. As for behavior assessment I was asked how do I deal with stress and what were the biggest challenges or mistakes I've had or made in my career.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The value they offered was better than I expected, and I was happy. :) It's important to know our average market value given our experience before the negotiation, and then try to negotiate and reach a good value for both sides when negotiating, since your salary is part of the value you represent, and then it's important to be satisfied as that is what you'll receive for the next years (it is also its' growth starting point). And of course, other conditions like health insurance are important.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valbonne (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gfi Informatique (Valbonne (France)) in January 2013.

Interview

- Contacted almost immediately by phone after having posted my resume on monster.fr. Just a few questions about my studies, previous experiences, my competences and my salary expectations. They asked me if I was interested in working as a consultant for a large company in the Nice area (Sophia Antipolis). It took more or less 10 mins.
    - Then nothing for around three weeks, then they contacted me back for an interview in person.
    - The interview was with HR for presenting the company, its clients and partners, and an eventual proposition package, and with a Manager for discussing salary and benefits. It took around 1h.
    - No technical questions at all: their only interest was to submit my candidacy to their client.
    - After 1 week I got a (fairly easy) interview with a Director of the client company.
    - Positive feedback from client after a few days, immediately followed by a formal proposition.
    - They are not interested at all in your goals, career and expectation. Their goal is to place you to a client of theirs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The manager initially disapproved my salary goal as being too high. At a point I've been told of having lied when I said I got much higher propositions from other consulting companies for similar jobs.

It turned out he hadn't previously checked very well my resume and my degrees. After having pointed this out, he rectified his proposition, increasing of 4K the base salary, fully meeting my request...

The entire discussion was for me quite annoying and irritating, but the final proposition was OK and the job at their client was good, so I accepted the offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gfi Informatique in June 2010.

Interview

Their recruiter contacted me, because I've sent my CV while I was still studying. After updating my resume I got called by an engineer. His English was very bad and I had problems understanding the questions. He asked some really easy ones about OOP and Java.

The recruiter told me that they will contact me soon and they never did. I've heard opinions that there is a lot of mess in their recruitng process.

Interview Questions

• What's polymorphism.   Answer Question
    • What are final, finally and finalize expressions in Java . Where and how can you used them   Answer Question

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gfi Informatique (Lisbon (Portugal)) in July 2009.

Interview

I was pointed out to GFI as a reference ans the HIring and Interview was very straightforward and a swift process

Interview Questions

• I didn't realy know the customer I was being placed and the entire process was done on the assumption I did.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gfi Informatique.

Interview

Contacté par Monster, j'ai eu un entretien téléphonique puis un entretien sur place une semaine plus tard (frais remboursé). Aucune question technique, quelques phrases en anglais. L'entretien sur place avait vocation a me préparé pour me montrer au client et me suggérer des phrases clés.

Interview Questions

• Sincèrement, rien de compliqué. GFI avait un poste a pourvoir chez un client; donc ils ont simplement posé quelques questions de personnalité ainsi que sur mon parcours.   Answer Question

Chargée De Recrutement Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gfi Informatique.

Interview

J'ai eu un premier entretien téléphonique qui s'est très bien passé : la rh était très agréable et a planifié directement un deuxième entretien avec le manager opérationnel. Celui-ci ne m'a pas contactée lors de notre rendez vous.
    Je lui ai envoyé un e-mail pour savoir si l'entreprise reporté, je n' ai jamais eu de réponse...