Giant Eagle Event Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Giant Eagle Event Planner Interview Questions

1.5

Event Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

Lots of pressure to sign on as a full time employee immediately. I explained that the hourly pay at 40 hours a week would not be enough for me to just have one job. I was fully pressured to think that my only option would be to take the full time position and turn my back on any type of part time schedule elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you dealt with a disgruntled customer, how did you resolve the situation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Giant Eagle

Event Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

After submitting my application I was called in for a group interview where me and about ten others interviewed for multiple positions. We were given a brief company overview, asked customer service questions, acted out a related skit, played guess the food item and creatively drew/glued/sculpted art for the departmental job that we wanted. The interviews were held by the (at the time co-assistant store manager and the team lead for the demo kitchen.

Interview Questions

• Having to guess what type of food was located in a ziplock bag.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, but that was more my lack of knowledge on the matter. I later found out that a former coworker had negotiated a higher rate due to their education credentials.