Giant Eagle Front End Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Front End Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Columbus, OH) in July 2010.

Interview

There was a group interview with at least ten other people. Everyone was applying for a different position, but there was a panel of Team Leaders in the front of the room. They didn't speak until about half-way through the process. There was a recruiter facilitating the interview. To test our creativity, we were instructed to use craft supplies to construct something that represents the job we were applying for. When we all finished, we stood up, one at a time, to present our creations and provide an explanation. After this, we were given a sheet of paper given about ten questions and told to pair off. We were instructed to fill out the paper, answering questions like, "What would you do with $1 million?, What is your favorite food?" And so on. The objective of this activity is to see your level of team work and communication skills. Help the people around you if they have questions.

Interview Questions

• "There is a customer checking out in line, and you asked her if she found everything she was looking for. She replies, "no." What do you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was a phone call two days after the group interview. The recruiter told me the rate I was offered and asked if I accept. No true negotiations happened.