Giant Eagle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Giant Eagle Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.1

Interview

Interview was straight-forward, no stress, ask question that were customer service related

Ft Baker Interview

Interview

I put app in online was called 3 days later had a phone interview. Was set up on a 1 on1 interview basic Q&A work history taken back to bakery met the team leader the Hr recruiter said they would be calling me it's been a week an they have not called yet

Interview Questions

• Just about safety and what I have seen unsafe over the years   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Giant Eagle.

Interview

1 interview, drug test, offer
    Easier than expected but both the group interviewer, recruiter, and store manager seemed bored and uninterested in conducting the interview. All of the employees in the store looked unhappy about being there. The cashier who checked me out after my interview actually told me that she hates her job.

Interview Questions

• I did not expect to be asked about my experiences as a customer.   Answer Question

Minimum wage and no benefits for 13 MONTHS

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone Interview, and then face to face interview

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Giant Eagle.

Interview

Easy process and easy questions. It was my first ever interview and it was very smoothly. She was also very quick at getting back to me with the job offer.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

After a recruiter telephone interview as well as a hiring manager telephone interview for a position at their corporate office in mid-July, 2014, it took a month to get a face-to-face interview scheduled - two weeks from that! Then, it was cancelled and rescheduled; then, a call was received to reschedule the same cancelled interview. Then, I never received the email to confirm the last rescheduled interview as promised. It was a nightmare to contact someone by telephone today to cancel the interview (tomorrow) - I accepted another job offer as I could not wait any longer for Giant Eagle. Way too many red flags. And the person who took my call never even apologized on behalf of the company. if this is any indication of how they treat their employees ------

Any Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Giant Eagle in October 2014.

Interview

Group interview "reservation" time set between 2-4 PM Sunday in downtown Cleveland. Upon arrival, was notified there would be no interview due to large turnout. Instructed to leave name and contact info for an interview at a nearby store at a future date. Received a $5 certificate for the Market District and a parking voucher that I did not use due to the lot being full. Did receive an e-mail the next day providing a new group interview time at a store location later in the week.

Meat Department Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Interview

Simple interview, Super nice hiring manager, overall easy and fun experience. Since this is an easy position the interview itself did not last very long, it was so easy and it was the type of interview that made you feel like you had the job before you actually had it.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Giant Eagle in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online, it was one informational phone interview, another soft phone interview, then 2 interviews with managers. Not a bad process, everyone was pretty friendly and didn't ask anything too tough.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Giant Eagle.

Interview

I wss brought in during the interview process three times. The second time was for the purpose of testing. Third tinge to be interviewed by my direct supervisor. The entire process was perfect for both parties.