Giant Eagle Interview Questions in Lewis Center, OH | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Front End Cleark Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewis Center, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Lewis Center, OH).

Interview

Fairly easy interview, mostly made sure I was driven enough to complete my work if left alone and that I was capable of doing the work, making some decisions alone and comfortable to ask questions when needed

Interview Questions

• Share one experience where you did the wrong thing. How did you react, and what did you do to fix it   Answer Question

Advanced Pharmacy Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewis Center, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Lewis Center, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

The first interview is a phone interview with a recruiter. Then you go onto meeting with someone for a physical interview. Probably one of the best interviews I've had. The manager was great. It felt more like a conversation than an interview. When applying for the Pharmacy position you have to take a short test to see how good your knowledge is on sig codes.

Interview Questions

• They ask the typical questions. Strengths, weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewis Center, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Lewis Center, OH) in August 2009.

Interview

They changed the interview process since I was hired but my application was over the phone and I waited for a call back with my interview time and date. I went through 2 interviews and was hired on after the 2nd one.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want this job and what can I bring to the table?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were during the 2nd interview