Giant Eagle Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Met with multiple leaders regarding the position. They expounded upon their specific areas and how they thought this role would touch their space. They also overviewed the corporate culture and history of the company. They painted a different picture during the interview process than what was the actual company culture.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you can help the company grow and change to be more dynamic in this space?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Giant Eagle

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Bowie, MD) in January 2007.

Interview

The interview process was normal and didn't differ from your typical job. I had to give a Backgrounf and drug test before initial 1:1 interview. I already had a position within the company so interviewing for the Manager position was somewhat simplified because they already knew me and my history.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle disgruntled employees on a busy day within the store?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Giant Eagle.

Interview

6 interviews and 8 hour PCI test with a 2 hour review with a psychiatrist that reviewed your PCI

Interview Questions

• None were difficult due to lack of experience they had conducting interviews   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not an option