Giant Eagle Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Giant Eagle Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Cleveland, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was then selected to move on and complete an online aptitude test. About a week after that I was given a phone interview with very basic questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Giant Eagle

Anonymous Employee in Parma, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Parma, OH).

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview then an interview with the HR department and then a third interview with the Pharmacy Leader, the questions were more customer service based then pharmacy based ... Its a generic question form they use

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Giant Eagle in April 2016.

Interview

At first I went in for an interview with HR as part of an open interview process. At that time I was offered a second interview. After that interview I was told they went with a candidate with more experience. But, they had the same position in a different store if I'd like to meet with that pharmacist.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a Giant Eagle recruiter, and a second private interview with the head pharmacist in my store. Both were very nice and laid back interviews. The head pharmacist and I got off track a few times.

Interview Questions

• One question was "what was one thing you did not like about working at (previous job)"   1 Answer
    • Second question was "How did you handle the bad parts of your job?"   1 Answer
    • Third question " how do you handle stress"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Only hours needed to be negotiated. It was very easy. Just be willing to work with them about it. Don't be a jerk.

Anonymous Employee in Leechburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Leechburg, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Went there an met him at the pharmacy and we went upstairs. He asked me a bunch of questions about me and my knowledge. My availability and experience. A bunch of what would you do questions and some other simple things..it was real laid back an non stress-full

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were going on break and a customer asked you for help.   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Giant Eagle.

Interview

I was called for an interview after submitting an application online. I arrived at the store and met with the store manager who asked me some questions regarding how I worked with others and some math questions. She then said okay, lets go meet the pharmacy manager. So I was sent to the pharmacy where the pharmacist spoke to me and asked me some more customer service questions. I was offered the job then.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult person?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Rockville, MD).

Interview

I was an extern while working there initially. Luckily my willing to learn caught the attention of the manager and the pharmacist. They asked me if I want a permanent position, and never really gave me a formal interveiw. I just filled out an app and started on the payroll a month later.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I applied online and got a phone call about two and a half weeks later asking me to come in for an interview. The interview was very straight forward and only took about twenty minutes. About five days later I got a call with a job offer. The entire process took about a month between the time I applied to the time I started training.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview where they reviewed info on my application plus asked for details about my previous experience. Interviewer did a great job of explaining the job responsibilities and their method of training new employees. This was followed by a face to face interview where I was asked about my experience plus some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What was something you liked about your previous job?   Answer Question
    • What was something you disliked about your previous job?   1 Answer
    • Explain a time where you were asked to complete a task in an unreasonably short period of time.   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Giant Eagle.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the next day for an over the phone interview that I was able to schedule. The woman who called didn't reply much but did come across as very nice and understanding that I was nervous. The questions however seemed negative and just tried to figure out things I did wrong instead of right. Such as my biggest obstacle? However, it was a pleasant phone call. I did get offered the 2nd interview. Wish me luck!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None