Giant Eagle Produce Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

1.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Cleveland, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Group Interview then Individual was very informative but ultimately did not meet my expectations. Overall, I would not recommend Giant Eagle because they work you long hours without equal compensation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Giant Eagle

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Had a brief chat with HR recruiter, arranged an in person interview. Had 1 interview with recruiter, then 1 interview with the Produce Team Leader. Fairly easy behavioral and scenario questions. Hired on the spot, pending results of a drug and background check.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you experienced excellent and bad customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. Minimum wage with raise after 60 days.

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Morgantown, WV) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within a couple days. Then I went into the store for an in-person interview. After that, a swob test for drugs and was working within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me one time you had to use leadership skills whether it be in the classroom or in the real world.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

It was pretty a standard interview. There were three interviews in total: one with a manager, another with a shift manager, and the final one is pretty much to tell you that you've been hired.The interview questions are pretty basic.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to handle an unsatisfied customer.   Answer Question

Produce Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Giant Eagle in August 2011.

Interview

Drug test on spot, customer service questions, how did you go above and beyond? Give example of a time when you made a mistake and how did you fix it?

Interview Questions

• How would you react to being scolded by a customer if you asked there child to sit down while riding in the car?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Produce Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Giant Eagle in February 2010.

Interview

Phone interview then 1 on 1 personal interview followed by interview with department manages. All questions were "tell me when this or that happened and what did you do".

Interview Questions

• Last time you had a safety issue   1 Answer
    • last time you went out of your way to help employer   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations