Giant Eagle Produce Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Giant Eagle Produce Clerk Interview Questions

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Had a brief chat with HR recruiter, arranged an in person interview. Had 1 interview with recruiter, then 1 interview with the Produce Team Leader. Fairly easy behavioral and scenario questions. Hired on the spot, pending results of a drug and background check.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you experienced excellent and bad customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. Minimum wage with raise after 60 days.

Other Interview Reviews for Giant Eagle

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Morgantown, WV) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within a couple days. Then I went into the store for an in-person interview. After that, a swob test for drugs and was working within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me one time you had to use leadership skills whether it be in the classroom or in the real world.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

It was pretty a standard interview. There were three interviews in total: one with a manager, another with a shift manager, and the final one is pretty much to tell you that you've been hired.The interview questions are pretty basic.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to handle an unsatisfied customer.   Answer Question

Produce Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Giant Eagle in August 2011.

Interview

Drug test on spot, customer service questions, how did you go above and beyond? Give example of a time when you made a mistake and how did you fix it?

Interview Questions

• How would you react to being scolded by a customer if you asked there child to sit down while riding in the car?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Produce Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Giant Eagle in February 2010.

Interview

Phone interview then 1 on 1 personal interview followed by interview with department manages. All questions were "tell me when this or that happened and what did you do".

Interview Questions

• Last time you had a safety issue   1 Answer
    • last time you went out of your way to help employer   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations