Gibson Overseas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gibson Overseas Interview Questions

2.4

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gibson Overseas (Commerce, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

To the point and and in a friendly environment I was interviewed for three persons. everyone of they with different field and questions.I liked the process of their interviw. I did not have to wait for long time to the next interviewed person

Sales Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gibson Overseas.

Interview

Easy questions. Didnt ask much about responsibilties and work. Mostly inform candidate of what kind of individual they are looking for. Walked around the office . And showroom was shown

Interview Questions

They asked to see my paystub

PD Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gibson Overseas.

Interview

The process took two days. It seemed like they decide on the spot if they want you or not. If they do they'll want you to meet with all the VPs and potential superiors.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really look for a specific answer. Do you know anything about our company?   Answer Question

Operation Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gibson Overseas (Commerce, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The recruiter will email you to schedule the interview first. You have to fill one set of IQ/logical test sheets ,they give you 30 min to complete the sheets. Then the recruiter will come for initial interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked general questions, first for you to introduce your self. The reason you leave last job, what's your strength to be in this role.   Answer Question

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gibson Overseas (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews, one with the recruiter, then the lead designer, then the HR. Given an IQ test and basic questions to answer about Gibson Overseas Inc. Shows you around the place and asks standard questions about employee

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gibson Overseas in March 2015.

Interview

start with online applicaiton, then on-site interview to meet HR then VP after filling up a complicated application questionnaire.Very nice staff and reception.comfortable conversation and regular questions.totally last around 1 hour.not very difficult and nice location.

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gibson Overseas (Commerce, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I had a brief interview and was scheduled for an in-person interview. I did a personality test and times questionnaire as well. After interviewing with 2 HR professionals and a manager, which was very pleasant as they were very nice, I was scheduled to meet with the CEO of the company. The CEO was not very nice. I reached out to shake his hand, no hand. He didn't even look at me once during the first 10 minutes as I stood there silently while he read my resume sipping his tea. He even took a phonecall during this time as well. Then asked me random, non relevant questions. He wasn't very pleasant to meet with.

Traffic Interview

Application

Interview

An aptitude test is taken before the interviews. Straightforward interview process with standard questions. Met with VP of HR along with a few department managers. Questions are to learn more about your background. A key focus is to determine how you will fit in. Company is multicultural so it is important to be comfortable with that.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to be a part of this company?
      What are your strengths / weaknesses   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gibson Overseas (Commerce, CA).

Interview

interviewed with 4 different individuals on the same day. friendly employers and nice environment but location isn't as awesome. they ask a lot of detail questions regarding to the experiences and expectation. waiting for their call could be a little stressful but if you do a great job there is nothing need to be worried about.

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gibson Overseas (Commerce, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

HR Manager will call you for the initial interview, then the HR VPwill follow up with second interview. Then the varsity department heads will interview you. If they are interested, they will ask you to "test out" for couple days (not guarantee employment!!!)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Gibson will offer below salary range, but you can negotiate from $30,000 range to $40,000 range.