Gigya Business Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gigya Business Development Representative Interview Questions

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gigya (Mountain View, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I received an email from a member of the HR team within a week of applying. I was then scheduled to a phone screen the next day. The onsite then came 4 days after the initial phone screen. Onsite interview lasted for 1.5 hours and I met in a group setting with 3 members of management team. I was offered the position on the spot, then 10 minutes after leaving the interview, they had already followed up with me. The next day I received the offer from the HR team. This whole process from first interaction to final lasted 7 days. This team was GREAT and determined to get the right people onboard.

Interview Questions

• This interview was a very quick-paced one and was an overall good experience. The 3-member panel was on-time and precise in the event to make this not only a good experience for me, but also to relay the message of Gigya. We dove into my experience, went over the role, and expectations. In all, it was a very comfortable and welcoming atmosphere throughout the interview, the office walk through, and all other discussions. Gigya is a good opportunity, but just not the right fit for me at that given moment.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gigya

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gigya (Mountain View, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The whole interview process was very straight forward. I applied online and then two days later a member of their HR team emailed me to schedule a phone screen (which lasted around 25 minutes). Next, I met with two members of their sales team for a face to face interview at the Mountain View Headquarters. The whole interview lasted around 45 minutes and consisted of basic questions about why I wanted to get into sales, what I know about Gigya, and various cold calling scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Why Sales, 30 second pitch of Gigyas product, cold calling scenarios ( pick a company and sell Gigya to that company)   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gigya in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online. received an email from HR to schedule an appointment with a member of the BR team 2 days after. Interview during 30 mins. Short introduction of herself since she has not a long history of working experience but was in the role I was applying for and is now the manager of the BR team. Then I explained why I wanted to work at Gigya, what do you understand about the job, she told me that the quota is to secure 4 appointment per week for the account exec, how do I feel about the quota, discuss about the relationship between the BR and the account executive which needs to last for 6 months. if this relationship does not work well, you are taken out which means either fired or removed from the team. A lot of young people on the team. She told me that they like to compete against each other but at the end of the day, they will go out and have a drink together.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you tried to solve
      We are Thursday and you've just secured 2 appointment. how can you do to meet the quota on Friday?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gigya.

Interview

After applying online a recruiter for the business contacted me via email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was conducted on time, the interviewer came off a bit novice however I believe he did his job adequately. The content of the interview was brief, he tested my knowledge about the business and asked some questions regarding my history and resume. My only concern was that it seemed I had more questions for him then he had for me.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to play a scenario where I was performing a sale of their product to a specific business.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Interview

Started with a simple phone interview which we went over basic overview of my resume. Got asked to come in for an on-site panel interview. The recruiter tells you what to review ahead of time which was not expected. Interview went extremely, nothing difficult. However, was not a right fit.

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gigya (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

Phone screening- there are about two to three rounds of this. Next they assign you a homework assignment. Finally if you make it there is an in person interview. Sometimes they fly really good candidates in. The interview process is professional. Make sure you know the product and why you want to work there!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gigya (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Interviewed with HR. She was nice but obviously a typical HR not aligned with the company and founder's vision.

Had to contact her and her assistant 3-4 times to follow up about talking to a hiring manager. Spoke to hiring manager. Smart guy. Good questions.

Interview Questions

• HR asked me where do I want to be in 5 years. As a recent grad, in this economy, with debt and medical bills, I just want a job.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gigya (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Call with recruiter & 1 or 2 face-to-face with the company - fairly standard interview. Nothing to worry about. Be open-minded, show interest & curiosity. Result of the interview was quick to get.