Gigya Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gigya Sales Interview Questions

1.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Interview

Awkward interview process. Interviewers seemed very rude and dismissive. This was not a good experience. I would give specific details about how rude they were, but I'm not entirely sure they are like that with every sales candidate or just me. Young interviewers need to understand that people travel hours and hours to meet them and discuss their candidacy. A thin line of respect would be appreciated.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gigya

Sales Interview

Interview

First stage with recruiter asking questions about experience. He looked very distracted.
    Second stage was meeting the hiring manager. Not sure why I even bothered to go to their offices, this interview has fairly been the worst experience of all my career. At the question, what's the career progression here? His answer has been NO career progression here, and any learning path available.
    Sales people, do not even bother to apply to this company, they're super rude, and their reputation is even worse.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gigya in August 2011.

Interview

Shame. (2) phone interviews with the lead for dept I was interviewing for. Drove there 3 hr round trip & interviewer forgot/didn't show for interview & had has underling (no social skills, closet-tech) stand in where he ego boosted by asking me tech trivia questions even though job was for sales. Therefore so called interview only lasted 15 mins. Furthermore, the job did not match desc that was talked about 2x's on phone.
    Glad I saw the actual office. Employees are packed in office space tighter than a telemarketing boiler-room setup (without even dividers). Obviously no respect for employees comfort or privacy. The interview room was literally a converted supply closet! While they have good product...it appears that this israel-based company is keeping the rent-expansion and employee moral money overseas. Btw... never even an apology email or call from MIA interviewer even with my email follow-up..