Gila Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gila Corporation Interview Questions

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gila Corporation (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I was left in the lobby for 45 minutes. When he came to get me from the lobby he told me immediately he was running late for his afternoon.He asked me questions that were obvious on my resume and looked at his watch frequently.

Interview Questions

• What kind of supervisor experience do you have? I am not seeing how your qualified.   1 Answer

Debt Collector Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gila Corporation.

Interview

There was a one on one interview. It was the type were they ask if you had such and such happen to you what would you do, tell me about a time at your last job when and then I had to do a brief interaction of what I would say when I was an agent.

Txdps Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gila Corporation (Austin, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Met with receptionist out front for interview. Waited for about 5-10 minutes for interview. Was introduced by the interviewer. Sat down and introduced myself, Explained about my goals. Answered interview questions. Was advised of hours and benefits. Also was advised of having a background check and finger print check.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to work with a difficult person and how do you handle the situation   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gila Corporation (Austin, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was enjoyable. I have not been on an interview in 10 years.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gila Corporation (Austin, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Initial telephone call from department manager to discuss qualifications and experience, nature of the position. Follow up call from executive management which was more in depth and challenging regarding qualifications and knowledge of the field. Employer was friendly over the phone, although they made it clear that this was a challenging position and results were expected.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario with a difficult client and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gila Corporation (Austin, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was great, had a brief phone interview with the internal recruiter, then came in for a 1 on 1 detailed interview. After the interview, was sent to have my fingerprinting for background check. Received a call with offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would excel in this field?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was very slim-to-none