Gilbane Help Desk Analyst II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Gilbane

1 Interview Review

Help Desk Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gilbane (Concord, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online, the process took almost 3 months. At first, it was a phone screening by the Talent Acquisition Specialist (based in Arlington, VA), then a face to face interview (the 2 people who interview me are based in San Jose, CA). The interview went well, and then 3 days later i received a call from the Manager of Technical Services (based in Baltimore, MD) for a second interview over the phone.

After that, that was it. I usually check with the Talent Acquisition Specialist every other week to get an update about the interview and he will usually say they are about to wrap things up.

Eventually after about a month later, i decided to check with the Talent Acquisition Specialist again and see what's going on, here was his response: Thanks for following up. I was waiting on final feedback and have received word that they’ve decided to pursue another candidate at this time. I’ll keep you posted should other opportunities present themselves. Thanks for your time and I wish you the best in your job search.

Like seriously!!! They didn't even see it necessary to let me know until after i sent them an email. I mean, you always call / email me whenever you wanted my presence or attention, but you couldn't even send me a just ordinary one email to inform me of the outcome.

Enough said. But for a company as Gilbane, this is not a good thing to do. Respect and appreciate people's time and effort.

Interview Questions