Gilbarco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 26, 2017

2.9

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gilbarco (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

I was contacted by HR - did a resume and experience screen - then arranged for an in person with hiring manager off site. Interview went really well - conversation lasted longer than originally anticipated. We discussed the general direction and strategies they were taking, I offered some input - it was a great dialogue overall. It ended sounding really positive and that I should hear back by the end of the week. So - end of the week came and went - no response. I sent a follow up to both the hiring manager and HR - nothing. Another week - I sent another follow up - nothing. If this is how they treat a qualified candidate who had a great interview, politely followed up TWICE and still did not receive the courtesy of even a "no thank you" - - I can only imagine how they treat their employees what a blessing in disguise NOT to get involved with such an unprofessional company.

Interview Questions

• What was one failure you experienced in your career and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Material Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gilbarco (Greensboro, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

It started with a phone interview (30 min) then proceeded to a plant tour, then individual interviews with 3 people (120 min). Gilbarco was nice enough to fly me down to the office and will reimburse for other travel/lodging expenses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to encourage group members to do more work.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gilbarco (Greensboro, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

A hiring manager contacted me after reviewing my resume. We talked for about 20 minutes. And I was invited for an on-site visit. Do I
    Site now as it was given a tour of the factory and met with the line manager. Again we tour the factory.

Assembly I Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Gilbarco (Greensboro, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I was greeted in the lobby by hiring manager promptly after i arrived. I then toured the assembly plant about 15 minutes long then interviewed at the end of tour. Received verbal offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you help keep safety within the plant?   1 Answer

Negotiation

waiting on offer letter now.

Template Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Gilbarco in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was friendly and laid-back. They wanted to know what I saw myself doing in the future. It felt like they were really interested in keeping me as an employee long-term.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gilbarco.

Interview

Two rounds-Telephonic and Skype. It was an easy interview overall. No relocation allowance. But they are very bad at negotiation if you don't have a God father inside the company.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gilbarco.

Interview

Online application, followed be a phone interview, then an in-person interview. All handled very quickly, was a pretty easy process. Everyone was very friendly and interviews weren't stressful. The process went very smoothly.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tipp City, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gilbarco (Tipp City, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

I had applied online and got email from HR after 3 days, asked for phone interview with hiring manager.

Gave interview with hiring manager, next week so he called me onsite. I went on and meet with other team mate and hiring manager.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gilbarco (Greensboro, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email requesting a phone interview about a month after I replied. The HR manager that I spoke to was very honest about their hiring intentions and the environment of the organization. Gilbarco is very decentralized with no real chain of command. After the phone interview, I was given an interview schedule onsite to meet the HR team. I met three people (including the person I had the phone interview with) in one day. After a month of sending follow-up emails with no real response, I was invited back onsite to meet with the president, a director, and a VP. Originally, I had been told that after the phone interview, I would be meeting with five people in one day but they decided to break it out so interviewing wasn't so overwhelming. This would not have been a problem for me except I was still working at the time so getting so many days off was hard. After waiting for three days, I was met with a generic rejection email. I applaud HR for providing me with the requested feedback. But I think you have to be a real hard-ass in order to succeed there. I read the reviews on here before my interviews and I would say that the feedback others have given is very true.

Assembly Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gilbarco (Greensboro, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Very laid back and easy. Give you a tour of the warehouse while conducting interview you can wear jeans and sneakers and don't have to dress up for the interview. The AA was very pleasant and down to earth.