Gildan Activewear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gildan Activewear (Charleston, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me after I applied online. Went through the phone interview with someone in the HR department (very nice person.) I was then scheduled for an in-office interview. I met with the HR team and everyone was welcoming with the exception of the HR Director. She came across cold and indifferent. She believed I wasn't a good fit for the position and cashed out fairly quickly in the interview. Her comments and body language (e.g. eye rolls) were very negative and when i got up to leave she did not stand up and did not offer to shake my hand. She sat with her arms crossed and frankly, looked angry. Maybe she was frustrated with the candidate picks for the position but she did not leave a good impression with me. I felt like i dodged a bullet on that one! Whew! Even still, I followed up with a 'thank you for your time' email but received no reply.

Customer Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gildan Activewear (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Applied for this position through a recruiter and was given the green light to interview with the Director of the department over the phone. The next interview was also over the phone with another key person. Both interviews went well but unfortunately, this position was blocked from inviting anyone in for a face to face interview due to a VP who preferred candidates with background working directly with Walmart. Very disappointing to find this out after coming so far. Even though I had experience working with Walmart as a customer and provided Gildan with this experience, this position was never filled but restructured to place the candidate in Arkansas in order to accommodate Walmart. I was very disappointed with how this was handled and was really looking forward to an opportunity to work with this company.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions because I had everything that this position required but due to a VP who had his own agenda, this position was changed while candidates were in the process of going through to the next phase.   Answer Question

Corporate Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gildan Activewear (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

A very casual interview which really focused on past experiences rather than the job itself. The interviewer emphasized keeping the process laid back. First round interviews are done in university, while second round interviews are done at the headquarters in Montreal. Keep in mind they are interviewing students from every university in your area, so the chances of you landing the job are slim.

Interview Questions

• What was one instance where you made a decision that truly impacted a company/organization?   Answer Question