Gilfus Education Group Research Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gilfus Education Group

Research Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gilfus Education Group (Fairfax, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

Senior management arranged interview with CEO. I was given a thorough preparation, but also instructed to misrepresent a number of things. Management created an unnecessary air of mystery. CEO and office manager were very personable. I was asked several relevant questions about project requirements and how I would handle specific tasks involved with client goals. CEO asked what's my passion, and I responded with work related topic, not personal passion. I could not tell in interview how well I was received.

Interview Questions

• How would I market predict / service to target customers? Do I expect that customers will value product as it is currently conceived?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I reported my previous salary, and received a generous offer. This was never paid, as requirements expressed were very different front actual work expectations. Management later acted as if I could never work hard enough to earn my compensation.