Gilly Hicks Overnight Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Overnight Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Grove, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gilly Hicks (Lake Grove, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

I went in for the interview and showed up a couple minutes early. There were two other girls interviewing with me and a manager and MIT lead us to the "porch" in front of the store. Overall it was really laid back and they were both nice, I just wore a bodysuit with shorts and a button up over it and the other girls wore jeans and plain shirts and yoga pants. They asked me separate questions from the other two girls who were there for the model position. It lasted maybe 20 minutes or so and they said they would get back to us within a week. It's only been a day so hopefully they call me back, but I'm pretty sure they will because not many people are applying for the position I applied for.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of diversity and how is it important to the workplace?   1 Answer
  • What was one situation where you had a hard time getting along with a coworker?   1 Answer
  • How is Gilly Hicks different from other brands?   Answer Question
  • How would people describe you and what is your best personality trait?   Answer Question