Gimmal Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gimmal Group

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gimmal Group (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Had a round table setup where all candidates are sitting. A brief intro to the company is given. Then, a 3 round interview that cover different areas of their objectives such as technical, behavior etc. Each of them had question they would ask from their categories. At the end there is a small aptitude test

Interview Questions

• What is a closure in javascript   1 Answer

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gimmal Group (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview went well, although I was not made an offer. Mostly technical. I made the mistake of mentioning pay inequity as the reason I was unhappy with my current position.

Consultant Interview

Interview

I had a phone screen and three in-person interviews with people from different levels in the company. They asked procedural type questions to gauge my experience, but I didn't feel like they were trying to trick me or trip me up. Very straight forward process.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a client who asks you to do something different than what is in the contract?   1 Answer

Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gimmal Group in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online and was interviewed briefly on the phone by recruiter. Offered to interview face-to-face after the phone interview. Interviewer seemed inexperienced in the process and frequently asked what questions did I have when uncertain about how to continue the interview. Interviewer did give a great summaray of the office and job responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question
    • Do you prefer guidance in solving problems or do you seek information on your own when dealing with a problem?   Answer Question