Giorgio Armani Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Giorgio Armani Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2016

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and then got called in for an interview. The interview went well, they sound very optimistic during the interview and then weeks go by where you don't hear back. A complete inefficient HR process who is led by a unprofessional hr lead. For such a big company you would think that they would behave more professional especially since it's the corporate headquarters. Also they don't even do a drug test before you start the internship and this just shows how fake and even more unprofessional they are as a company. Oh and did i forget to mention it's also unpaid!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was very casual, store manager was nice and friendly. Interview with HR was a bit more intense, it was at their head quarters in NYC. I interviewed with Juliet, she was very nice. She answered all of my questions about the outlook in working for the company, and told me that there are many chances to move up and move to a different department if you do well in the store.

Intern Interview

Interview

Very basic questions about your background and skill set. No curve ball questions. Very laid back. There are two round interviews. One with HR and one with the department manager. My interview overall took an hour.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was relatively simple. I had two interviews. One with HR and one with the hiring mangers. They were both over Skype since I was away from NYC.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process for an internship position was great. The internship coordinator was very professional and first contacts the candidate by phone. A brief phone interview is conducted with basic questions as to why you want to intern there. A second interview is scheduled for you to come in and meet with the internship coordinator. During this interview you are asked to go over your background experience and they give you more information about the company and each intern position they offer. Then you are asked and evaluated on the position that would be best for you. Third interview you have with someone from that specific department.

Interview Questions

• None were necessarily difficult, just be prepared and be genuine as to why you want to intern there and show motivation.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

All interviews were via Skype. They were not more than an hour. They were very low stress but not easy. I went through 3 rounds with corporate and they flew me to corporate offices in Manhattan for final interview with head of HR and all of upper management and had a face to face intro with CEO at the time.

Wholesale Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelsea, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation (Chelsea, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I love getting interviews with Monica! She is such a great person to talk to. Very nice (not intimidating at all) and she has a great energy. She was very helpful and tried her best to make the process easy for me. I interviewed with her first and then I talked to two members of the wholesale team next.

Interview Questions

• The most memorable question I got was: tell me a little bit about yourself and why do you like to work for Armani?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation (New York, NY).

Interview

Very friendly interviewer. the interview flowed mostly like a conversation

Interview Questions

• what conflicts did you ever have with a supervisor and how did you solve it   Answer Question

Giorgio Armani Internship Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Only met with the HR coordinator at her office after the online application. She is very nice and it is more like a talk. Just some basic questions like "tell me about yourself""why do you want to work here" and the interview last for about 20 minutes. I received the response about one week later that I did not get the internship.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation (Miami, FL).

Interview

The hiring process was easy, you have to look professional adn armani like. they want to know if you can sell and be good at customer service

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation