Girl Scouts USA Community Development Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Girl Scouts USA Community Development Coordinator Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Community Development Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Girl Scouts USA.

Interview

Multi-step interview process in which you are asked the same questions...very monotonous. You are asked a salary range but then they let you know right off the bat it's not realistic and what it's actually going to be...you can then take it or leave it. It's a bit off putting and they don't give you any wiggle room for negotiating. I would recommend this job to someone straight out of college and looking to add something to their resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Girl Scouts USA

Community Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Girl Scouts USA (Hartford, CT) in June 2009.

Interview

I sent a resume in, it took months before i heard back. once i heard back i had a phone interview and then a 1:1 interview. they asked me some standard questions about my experience and what had happened with my last employer. they then explained to me what the position would be like. I shared some of my ideas about how i would handle the position. it was then 2 weeks before i heard anything because the hiring manger had gone on Vacation. I was the 1st choice and did except the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. i was informed of my salary and that there was a freeze that had been in effect for 2 years. having been out of work this did not bother me.