Girl Scouts USA Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Girl Scouts USA Program Manager Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Girl Scouts USA in January 2016.

Interview

I was invited to do a phone interview first. The interviewer first described the position and then asked me questions regarding my skills and experience, why I am interested in the position and what questions I had about the position. The interviewer was open, friendly, respectful and provided lots of great information about the position, including the salary. She invited me to come to the office the following week for an in-person interview but I declined because the salary was lower than I was willing to take. The total phone interview was about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Girl Scouts USA Response

May 6, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Strategist

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for your experience with the interview process. Although you decided not to pursue the opportunity, we appreciate your honesty about the interview... More

Other Interview Reviews for Girl Scouts USA

Program Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Girl Scouts USA in December 2010.

Interview

The first interview was on the phone 1:1. Following the interview I had to submit a response to four situational questions with another group phone interview to end it.

Interview Questions

• What ways do you think the Girl Scouts can engage the Hispanic Community?   Answer Question