Girl Scouts USA Volunteer Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Girl Scouts USA Volunteer Coordinator Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Volunteer Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Girl Scouts USA.

Interview

Had to complete a personality assessment, was called in for two interviews. Ultimately they decided not to fill the decision and took weeks to inform me.

Other Interview Reviews for Girl Scouts USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Girl Scouts USA (Scranton, PA).

Interview

Phone interview with HR went well. Very friendly, was called in for an in person. Interviewed with 3 woman. Very cold, they didn't smile once! I couldn't get out of there fast enough!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homewood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Girl Scouts USA (Homewood, IL) in August 2009.

Interview

The phone interview was very informal. It was unexpected, I was leaving the grocery store when I received the call. The phone interview was with the HR rep and took at least 35 minutes. I was told that the next step was the in-person interview. I had no clue that I would be in a panel interview. From the first moment I walked in I felt uncomfortable. The application, background check sheet, and other forms I had to fill out took 30 minutes to complete. My advice is to come with some visual aids to show your organizational skills and past work experiences...because having a resume alone wasn't enough for these ladies.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with being in a meeting with the other "seasoned" employees and they don't want to hear your input? How would you assert yourself?   1 Answer