Givaudan Continuous Improvement Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Featured Interview

Continuous Improvement Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Givaudan.

Interview

I applied online with a cold application. Heard back 10 days after applying with a phone call from HR. The entire process took 2 months. I interviewed at Givaudan's Mount Olive facility in NJ.

Interview (4 rounds)
I first had a phone screen with HR on my cultural and qualification fit. Basic questions on my goals, my degree and some skill based questions. Next round was with the hiring manager which was over the phone and lasted 45 mins. The entire interview was situation questions with one or two questions about assessing your knowledge in manufacturing. They want you to show leadership ability, manufacturing experience, and most of all an ability to work in a team environment.

From there I was invited to Mount Olive for their third & final round of interviews. The third round consisted of 3 interviews with teams of 2 people. All of these employees are in some way related to your job and are senior managers with atleast 20+ years of experience at the company. They were all very friendly, kind and professional. They were interested in learning about all of the details about the projects I did to understand how I approach a problem and solve it, my skillset and personality. Also my use of lean six sigma tools in manufacturing environment.

The final part of the process is the case Study. At this stage I was one of two final candidates vying for the position. I had to make a presentation on how I would approach solving a problem with one of their machines from a high level perspective, implementation and the expected result. I got to interact a lot with the senior managers during this presentation.

Overall, it was a positive albeit long interview process.

Interview Questions

• 1. How would you increase the first pass yield of a machine and implement a plan to generate your expected results?   Answer Question