Givaudan Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Givaudan Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Givaudan

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Givaudan (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online. The entire process took about 3 weeks. I was later contacted by the recruiter to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. The call lasted for about 35 minutes which started with a brief company review. The interviewer asked about my background before moving on to explain the work which I will be doing on this job. I was mainly asked about my research work during my MS and questions on equipments which I will be using in the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Givaudan

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Givaudan.

Interview

Very straightforward - an attempt to learn more about my background and interests. Connected with my potential supervisor over the phone and talked about my major, what my passions/interests were and what interested me most about Givaudan.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Givaudan (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager
    non-technical questions were asked
    jobscope were explained very clearly
    interview process was quite stern but i think it depends on the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• General question eg. how long can you commit? how do you know about Givaudan? etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

3 rounds of telephonic interview