Givaudan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Givaudan Interview Questions

Interviews at Givaudan

3.1

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuernavaca, Morelos (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Givaudan (Cuernavaca, Morelos (Mexico)) in January 2016.

Interview

First, you received a call to schedule an interview. You must be punctual.
    When you attend the meeting, they don't tell you but usually, it is with you possible boss.
    If everything goes well, you'll attend a second meeting with someone you'll work with.
    Then, you will get an answer from the company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Givaudan (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager
    non-technical questions were asked
    jobscope were explained very clearly
    interview process was quite stern but i think it depends on the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• General question eg. how long can you commit? how do you know about Givaudan? etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

3 rounds of telephonic interview

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Givaudan (Paris (France)) in February 2018.

Interview

The talent acquisition specialist contacted me to plan a phone interview. She called with 20 minutes late without apologizing, we spent 20min on the phone for me to talk about my experience but I didn't have time to ask any question. No news for 1 month and then she wrote back to plan another phone call which I made the time for during my holidays, it last 30sec, just to let me know the position was no longer open externally. Wow.

HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Givaudan (Zürich (Switzerland)) in May 2013.

Interview

1.round: HR, Hiring Manager, team member (average interview)
    2.round: Stakeholder (Interviewed 4 different people) (this took so long - I had to wait too long for the next person which was a bit stressing)

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Givaudan.

Interview

There was a phone interview before the interview in the company. I had to prepare a presentation on a specific topic, summarize a scientific article and finally had a competencies interview.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Givaudan (Budapest (Hungary)) in October 2017.

Interview

Telephone followed by F2F interview

Started off as good - met with Givaudan - HR and Hiring Manager

Informed decision would be within 1 week timeframe

Serveral e mails later from my side (over 4 months) - nothing

Escalated through Givaudan website - finally an answer was provided with explanation as to why there was a delay - essentially the explanation was that the position was already filled which was suprising as the job posting continued for some weeks after. Also blamed an "exiting colleague" which was pretty un-professional.

Posting was also changed as it was fairly obvious from the interview that the posting was for a team lead and not a senior manager.

Totally un-professional and a waste of time and energy.

Interview Questions

• The usual - experience, salary expectations, current salary - nothing out of the ordinary   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Givaudan (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in August 2017.

Interview

View job post on Linked In and applied on Company Website in May 2017. Got a 1st call in Aug 2017. Had four round of interviews and including one personality test. Not heard anything from HR today, the last interview happened in Aug 2017. The position is still open. Expect an answer after gone through 4 rounds of interview.

Interview Questions

• All the rounds were grilling and elaborated:
      -Why do you want to choose this industry?
      - What can you do better for Givaudan
      -how do you guide your Jr.?
      - What were the past mistake you can rectify today in your projects
      - how do you handle your own sales team   Answer Question

Learning Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Givaudan (Budapest (Hungary)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional behavior was demonstrated. Technical difficulties during the first interview, then on the second interview, the interviewer was so tired that they could only repeat the same questions, looked very exhausted after 5-6 interviews that day. None of the HR personnel was able to answer basic questions, such as how the setup of the team would look like, what is the corporate structure, what were the expectations. Later, they could not define the seniority levels, and had no idea about the yearly bonus. The offer came exactly 1 month after the successful interview, and despite the delay they expected an anwer within 24 hours, while setting the conditions themselves, without consulting the applicants. The overall impression about the company went from a very good to a negative.

Interview Questions

• Mostly the salary expectation, which they did not exceed at all in the offer.   1 Answer

Givaudan Response

Oct 23, 2017 – Digital Talent Brand & Attraction Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that this time we couldn't live up to your expectations and that you had an unsatisfactory candidate experience. This is definitely not... More

Systems Designer Interview

Interview

This was a 3 steps steps process, technical interview which was related to system knowledge and past project experiences, secondly communication and interpersonal skills which included skills to manage system and business users effectively and finally HR round for salary negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Explain the live challenges faced as a consultant/system designer   Answer Question