Givaudan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Givaudan Interview Questions

Interviews at Givaudan

3.1

Master Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Givaudan in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a position at Givaudan in July 2016. A recruiter called me back 10 days later and set up an interview for the following day. I had an average interview (it took about an hour), they asked about my education and my past experiences. The recruiter promised he would let me know about the results within the next two weeks. Almost 6 weeks later he sent me a pre-written email (he filled in my name and the position) in which he informed me with much regret that they went with another candidate. Meanwhile, they put up the same job advertisement again a few days ago (they did not hire another candidate). I found the recruitment process extremely unprofessional and disrespectful. I received no feedback whatsoever. It was not the first time I was turned down for a job, but I've had very positive experiences with other companies.

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Argenteuil (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Givaudan (Argenteuil (France)) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview with the marketing manager. Very engaging and insightful. Both motivational questions and small exercises. The interviewer provided me with a global vision of the company (key numbers, company culture..) and a lot of information about the position.

Neuroscientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashford, Kent, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Givaudan (Ashford, Kent, South East England, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online. One telephone interview with HR Manager and 2 Senior Scientists, followed by an assessment day at Givaudan.

Assessment day consisted of:
    A Competency Based Interview
    An assessment of your ability to read and summarise an academic paper
    A 20 minute presentation + questions
    Tour of facility and lunch

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions about your strengths/ weaknesses, preferred working style, creativity in difficult situations. Relatively casual   Answer Question

Evaluation Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Givaudan.

Interview

Applied online, then interviewed with HR from Givaudan Paris. She was really nice. Job language was English but they asked me for French too. They didn't reply me for long after. Then I tried to reach them a lot

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What do you know about evaluation?   Answer Question

Operations Leadership Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dortmund (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Givaudan (Dortmund (Germany)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was my first interview with a foreign company and It lasted one hour. It was very impressive they asked me many many questions and even if i don't receive the offer it was globaly a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Give me three advantages and disadvantages of your personality   Answer Question

Fragrance Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Givaudan (Geneva (Switzerland)) in April 2016.

Interview

Get interview invitation after 2+ weeks. Brief phone screen interview for 30 min from HR, followed by on-site interview to the research center in Dubendorf as finalist if you are chosen.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself according to your CV, what's your motivation to apply for this position, and where you would be in 3 to 5 years. Very common phone interview questions in general.   Answer Question

SAP QM Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Givaudan in May 2016.

Interview

1-1 interview with recruiter followed by 1-1 interview with Givaudan Manager. It was okay. The manager seems nice. Questions are straightforward. More on scenario based than technical interview. First interview is based on soft skills. 1-1 interview with recruiter followed by 1-1 interview with Givaudan Manager. It was okay. The manager seems nice. Questions are straightforward. More on scenario based than technical interview. First interview is based on soft skills.

Operations Leadership Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Givaudan (Berlin (Germany)) in August 2016.

Interview

The process consisted of 4 round of interviews, the first two with the direct working team and the next two with heads of Operations and HR. The entire process was very smooth and the interviewers seemed genuinely interested in understanding the candidate rather than putting them under unnecessary pressure. The questions were mainly centered around my experience and CV with some career oriented future plans question thrown in.

Interview Questions

• Case studies regarding operational challenges were presented with the task being to analyze and present solutions.   Answer Question

Operation Leadership Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Givaudan (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in July 2017.

Interview

Third round required a presentation to the board which was a bit more intense. How would you decrease variable costs while reducing customer complaints and improving service delivery ?

mmmm mmmm mmmm m m mmmm mmm mmm mmm mmm

Interview Questions

• How would you decrease variable costs while reducing customer complaints and improving service delivery ?   Answer Question

Road Transportation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Givaudan (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

First of all, the position had been published via Randstad.
    The entire process has been exceptionally professional and easy to follow.
    As per my experience, Givaudan is clearly a company which takes talent acquisition and hiring seriously.

Interview Questions

• What is my main motivation to join the ranks of Givaudan’s DTC Delivery team?   1 Answer