Givaudan Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Givaudan Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Givaudan

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Givaudan.

Interview

I was contacted after submitting the CV via Linkedin. I had to do a phone screening followed by a round of interview on-site (Veriner) with the Hiring Manager and other stakeholders.

Afterwards I advanded to the next stage where I had to do an assignment on a real-life work situation and I also did a peer interview.

Having passed this step I was invited to an interview with the HRD.

In total the process took four months, however there was holiday season in the meantime so the timeline was slightly delayed.

Excellent communication throughout the process by the HR Recruiter, I was always informed if there were delays. Very helpful also to answer questions and other inquiries.

Overall a very positive experience in terms of the people involved and the process.

Interview Questions

• What kind of projects did you manage in your current job?   Answer Question
  • What is the biggest project did you manage in your career?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Givaudan

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Givaudan (Geneva (Switzerland)) in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruitment agency about this company I never heard about. I first had a phone interview then 2 face to face interviews.
    It's quite straight forward and you get queried about your experience based on your CV.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interviews : give me an example where you demonstrated project planning skills...   1 Answer