Givaudan Quality Management and Industrialization Junior Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Givaudan

1 Interview Review

Quality Management and Industrialization Junior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Givaudan (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process consists of three stages, first with HR Manager by phone, next is with HR and QMI Manager on panelled discussion, and then it was conducted with Production and Quality Control Manager on group discussion. The people in Givaudan is very nice, professional, and welcome. So, it was easy to make myself feel comfortable before and during the interview. In the interview, I suggest that you are prepared mentally and technically, because they are not only asked about yourself but also your technical ability. I dont know if you are applying for different department, but in my department it is really both technically and mentally needed, so I think that is why they are asking me about the technical things specifically.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know yourself and why is it fit with Givaudan?   Answer Question