Give Something Back Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Give Something Back Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

2.3

Print Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Give Something Back (Oakland, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Interviewed for this (possibly a similar) position twice. Interviews went fine. I felt that the "deal breaker" was the salary that I was asking for. For the abilities that I believe (my opinion) that are expected and the compensation that is offered are way out of line for the market place today. Alma in HR and Ken (one of the interviewers) were great. Sorry but I just can't make it on what was being offered. I KNOW I can do the work that they are describing.

Interview Questions

• None really. Felt like I was able to really express myself and my work style   Answer Question

Managed Print Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Give Something Back (Oakland, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I went through a phone screen interview first, followed by a face to face HR interview. Then I interviewed with my prospective manager, after that I interviewed with the CEO and was offered the job. There was a pause between the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? Tell me about yourself? Describe an accomplishment? Give me an example when you failed at something?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was easy. There wasn't much to negotiate.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Give Something Back (Oakland, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

I got a phone call from a very friendly woman advising me that she had got my resume from Craigslist. We did a phone interview for about 15 minutes. She was very pleasant and she explained to me the companys values and I was impressed. When I met with the HR director her passion about the company radiated through her words. I knew this was the company I had been looking for. I came back for a 3rd interviewed and was hired. I am know a proud family member of the Great People of Give Something Back.