Glanbia Nutritionals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Glanbia Nutritionals Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.6

Regional Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glanbia Nutritionals.

Interview

Applied online. 3 weeks later HR contacts to arrange a 30-minute phone interview. Warm and positive conversation - unfortunately the position requires relocation, which was not mentioned on the job description.

Interview Questions

• Have you sold nutritional ingredients before such as supplements?   1 Answer
    • Can you relocate?   Answer Question

Graphic Design Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glanbia Nutritionals in April 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview. Very easy they asked me a lot of questions then pretty much just gave me the job then and there. There were 30 interns this year but only 1 for graphic design

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't accept it. Waste of time. Find a different internship

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glanbia Nutritionals (Downers Grove, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Did a couple phone interviews and an in person interview. Unfortunately- I never got feedback on the interview or was told that the job was filled. Unfortunately, I just never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your biggest project.   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glanbia Nutritionals (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Initial HR interview followed by behavioral assessment followed by interview with hiring manager. Process was handled well on their end and proceeded in a timely manner. Everything HR Manager and Hiring manager promised happened. Overall it was a thorough and well thought out vetting by employer.

Interview Questions

• Back round review, likes/dislikes, willingness to travel.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Glanbia Nutritionals in February 2015.

Interview

telephone interview first with HR for background check and first round, then face to face with commercial director and other management, Very friendly team with various questions from the cross-functional team. it takes slightly longer time to get the final offer

SAP SD OTC Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Glanbia Nutritionals (Aurora, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

Interview process was phone call by HR followed by Technical screen over the phone with multiple team member from business side. I was given purchase order followed by signing required documents..

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions from situation where how to solved issues in different given situation by HR and configuration and technical questionnaire by technical team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was very interesting with rate portion with HR

Technical Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glanbia Nutritionals (Carlsbad, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewed w/ 4 people in total, 2 at a time for approx. 30 min. each. First were an HR manager and the innovation director, followed by the VP of sales and the HR director. Pretty standard process, and was largely a get-to-know-you conversation discussing my education and professional background. The VP of sales came across as a very unpleasant gentleman, however, w/ his brash attitude and also the fact that he walked into the interview completely unprepared w/o having ready my resume or background beforehand.

Research and Development Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kilkenny (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glanbia Nutritionals (Kilkenny (Ireland)) in October 2016.

Interview

Was contacted for an interview 2 weeks after applying online. General 25 minute phone interview with someone from HR asking typical questions. The woman from HR was very nice and good at putting me at ease. Second round was with the hiring manager who tested my knowledge directly related to the job.