Glanbia Performance Nutrition Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Glanbia Performance Nutrition

2.7

Sort:

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition in October 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter in the Chicagoland area and we set up an initial phone screen. The conversation went well and it turned out I was slightly overqualified for the role but it turned out there was another that I would be a good fit for. I was asked to send an updated resume and cover letter. It has been complete radio silence ever since. In a day and age where tweets and email rule the world, one would think a decent company to work for would at least have the basic respect to not mislead you.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition in December 2018.

Interview

I initially interviewed for a separate role - after mutually determining that it wasn't a fit, I was encouraged (and accepted) to interview for the ABM role. I went into it knowing it was purely exploratory, albeit partly on the optimistic basis that I had a positive rapport with the HR contact - however, I came out of it it thinking I was simply a pawn being used by the HR to check the box and fill a role. This wasn't because I didn't get an offer, it's simply the change in demeanor from the HR representative who was warm and communicative up until after the interview with the BM. After discussing the company/dept/experience with a friend who'd just departed Glanbia, I thought it was a bullet dodged at any rate. I totally get and want them to hire whoever the best person is for the role - just don't treat candidates like garbage when it doesn't serve the interests of your workload - it creates a toxic self-serving cultural impression on the company they may potentially work for - not to mention the negative feedback said candidate may provide to people in their network who apply.

Interview Questions

• What components would help drive decision making as it pertains to new innovation?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition (Moscow, ID) in October 2016.

Interview

Went to an info session after a career fair and signed up for an interview time slot for the next day. Glanbia had 4 tables set up for interviews that had 2 interviews each. My panel was comprised of two alums in their graduate program.

Interview Questions

• How I handled a situation dealing with co worker hostilities   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition (Aurora, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Asked me some questions about myself and a couple of things that were on my resume. They also talked about I would be doing as an intern and certain job function that I would be required to do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition.

Interview

I connected with the recruiter at a career fair and then had a follow up phone call. She then set up a Skype interview with two employees and a phone call with their manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe a marketing campaign that I was drawn to.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition (Downers Grove, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

First phone screen with HR, then phone screens with marketing and sales managers. A full day of one on one and group interviews with marketing managers and directors. HR was pretty quick and transparent the whole way through the process. The whole process from start to finish took about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Most were straight forward behavioral questions (i.e. tell me about yourself, give me an example when you led a team, what's your greatest accomplishment, tell me a time when you dealt with a poor performing team member, tell me a time when you persuaded your boss to think differently, etc.) Some marketing questions too (i.e. tell me an example of a brand marketed very well. Now think about a competitor of that brand. If you were that competitor, how would you compete to win against the leading brand?)   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Drawn out process , basic questions any interviewer would ask. Depends on who you interview with in sales , but expect to be asked to pitch on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Where do you view yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition (Aurora, IL).

Interview

Phone interview, assessment, multiple rounds of in-person interviews. Met with nearly 10 people overall. Very friendly team with various questions from the cross-functional team. References, criminal background check, drug screening, etc. Good follow up and communication throughout the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition (Downers Grove, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview and was asked at the end of the phone interview to schedule a date for an in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of three thirty-minute interviews with three different people from various areas of HR.

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition (Aurora, IL).

Interview

Lots of interviewers cross functionally with behavioral based interviews after phone interviews and personality assessments. Professional, friendly and exceptional communication throughout the process. Additional take home information on the company would have been nice but they did give me samples!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not counter, Recruiter was very upfront from the first call.