Glassdoor Customer Success Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Glassdoor

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 36 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Glassdoor (United States)

Interview

Process took about a week - call with recruiter, call with hiring manager, and then an in person presentation to a group of about 5 to present a kick off call with a client. Then after the presentation, had more time to interview with hiring manager

Interview Questions
  • How has your past experience prepared you for this role?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Glassdoor (London, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

1st interview with HR to screen cv versus skills needed 2nd interview with hiring manager going throw experience versus skills for the job. Between the 2 interviews there was 10 days. I received a call from HR with the outcome (no selected) prior to automatic email saying I was not selected so nice touch to call first. The 2 people I had contact with (HR) and Hiring manager were both of them friendly and professional giving a good image of the company. Shame I was not a fit due to tech skills otherwise I would have chose this company . The role was for London and they were located in NY

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Glassdoor (United States)

Interview

The interview process was very professional and went smoothly. I was referred by a current employee and was invited for an initial screening with HR. Sarah was helpful and transparent during the entire process. I had a call with the Team Manager shortly after. It was a half an hour, friendly conversation to go through my skills and experience. Within few days I was invited to an onsite interview. As I had some family commitments I wasn't able to attend straight away but luckily everybody was understanding. The onsite interview itinerary seemed little scary (30 min presentation followed by 4 individual interviews with 5 people), but I really enjoyed it. Everybody was very friendly and made me feel at ease. Last step was a video conference call with the Hiring Manager. Again I had a pleasant experience and was offered a job within the next few days!

Interview Questions
  • Nothing out of ordinary, mostly behavioral questions about dealing in certain situations.
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2019

Interview

I was able to get an interview through an employee referral. My interview process was very smooth and clear to me. It consisted of two phone screens and one 2.5 hour in-person interview with a presentation.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2019

Interview

The interview process was extremely efficient. A screening call with a recruiter to begin with, then a video call with team manager. This was followed by a presentation in the Dublin office to the CSM manager, a CSM and a member of the sales team. The final round was then another video call with the hiring manager. An offer was made within 2 working days of the final round. The presentation round was the most difficult but the recruiter was really helpful in getting me ready for this round by painting a great picture of what to expect. Overall, a great interview experience.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2019

Interview

Really thorough and intentional process allowing me many opportunities to consider if this role, team and company was the right move for my career. Lasted three months and 6 rounds of interviews/presentations/meet and greets. The recruiter was always quick to respond to my emails and even called to check in between steps independent of any inquiry from me. She did a great job of informing me of next steps and timing. Everyone was so kind and thoughtful in their questions and conversation. They were transparent in answering my questions and didn’t try to hide anything. When I came in office they did a brief tour and talked about the office space and culture. This was a nice touch to get to see behind the facade.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2019

Interview

Very thorough and with multiple managers. Some were video as well as in person. At times it was a bit intimidating but that can be with any company/interview. The recruiter kept me updated through out the entire process.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Paris
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Paris) in Feb 2019

Interview

Le process de recrutement était un peu long et désorganisé, mais tout de même plaisant. Très bonne communication avec les recruiters. Les entretiens étaient structurés et les questions pertinentes. Premier approche téléphonique, puis entretiens par video conférence, présentation devant un panel.

Interview Questions
  • Pourquoi Glassdoor Que connaissez vous de l'entreprise Que pouvez vous apporter à l'entreprise
Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA) in Feb 2019

Interview

- Phone screening with recruiter - Phone screening with hiring manager - Onsite presentation Overall process was awesome. Recruiter kept me in the loop constantly and provided plenty of information to make sure I was well informed going into each step. There were some moving parts that made this a super quick process and the entire team was amazing at making everything happen smoothly and very quickly! So excited to join the team and thank you to an awesome recruiting team and process!

Interview Questions
  • What was one time you had to deliver bad news to a customer and how did you handle it?
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL) in Jan 2019

Interview

All I can say is they seem to practice what they preach which is beyond refreshing! I was thorough impressed by the candidate experience I received throughout the entire process. They even sent a promo code for a Lyft because it was cold out and they wanted to make sure I had safe transportation to and from the interview. Fantastic experience all around!

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me a time when you were presented with a challenging situation and how did you overcome it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36