Glassdoor Customer Success Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 53 of over 1,045.0 interviews

Recruiter4%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in Oct 2021

Interview

Honestly, really disappointed in my experience with Glassdoor. I will say they responded fairly quickly after I applied and stuck with the timelines I was told. I would imagine that a company that revolves around employers providing a positive experience for applicants I held them to a higher standard and was disappointed. The first phone interview was very standard, very professional and I was moved on to the assessment round and I was told on the call. After spending almost 2 hours watching the video and writing extremely "well thought out" responses as I was told, I was sent my rejection email on a Saturday with the stereotypical "we've decided to move forward with other candidates" email. I would just appreciate to be told why if you are in the business of transparency as you say, it's getting old to not give people direct feedback, especially when they are overqualified.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage your time
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Austin, TX) in Oct 2021

Interview

Recruiter reached out (maybe 2 weeks after I applied) and we had phone screening Then was asked to do a case study assignment. After that was invited to a zoom interview the hiring manager and another CSM. After that, panel interview with hiring manager, another SR CSM manager and then a regular CSM. They wanted a presentation ready to present on final call. The following week I got an offer. Due to some delays on my end for having a work trip, process from me applying to offer took about 2 months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Glassdoor

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Glassdoor (London, England) in May 2021

Interview

Interview process was really quick! There was four stages and the interviewer gave me feedback straight after each round. The hiring manager and team were all so friendly and calmed my nerves

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with requests from internal and colleagues and external customers?

Glassdoor

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Glassdoor in May 2021

Interview

Interview process was smooth and quick! It took about # weeks from start to finish. It included four segments; three interviews with the Recruiter & members of the CS Org, and then a presentation to CS leadership and senior team members

Interview Questions
  • What is your customer engagement philosophy and strategy? How do you determine the ROI for key stakeholders? Speak to a time where you had a difficult customer interaction - how did you respond? How have you influenced a customer to increase adoption?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. A call with the recruiter, an assessment, and then a couple of rounds with different individuals of the CS org followed by a presentation to 3-4 members of senior leadership.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (London, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

4 stage interview: initial screening with a recruiter, discussion interview with the hiring manager, secondary discussion with some experienced team members and a final pitch/presentation. The whole process was well streamlined and positive, speaking with a range of people from across the business.

Interview Questions
  • What unique strengths will you bring to the team?

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (London, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with the company Recruiter. Followed by a 1:1 with the Hiring Manager, group/panel interview and a final presentation. The Hiring Manager followed me during the whole process, providing feedback and prepping for the next stage.

Interview Questions
  • Some routine questions about my experience, providing examples. Some questions about the company, the role and how I would perform. A very interesting question was about my adaptability, my reaction to changes. Another interesting question was about the time I had to deal with a difficult situation and I didn't succeed.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

I had a great experience interviewing with Glassdoor! I submitted an online application and was contacted by a Recruiter about 2 weeks later. I interviewed with 5 people in total across 3 separate meetings. 1st interview was with the Recruiter. The questions were centered on my background/experience and how it relates to the CSM role. 2nd interview was 1 hour with a CS Leader (30 min) and a CSM (30 min) back to back. These questions were challenging and were more situational/behavioral. 3rd interview was with the same CS Leader that I met with for my 2nd interview, along with a CS Manager, and a Senior CSM (panel interview). For this interview, I created a 30-minute presentation which was challenging but reasonable. After my presentation, everyone asked me at least one question. These questions were also situational/behavioral. From the time I had my first interview to when I received an offer, it was 2 weeks. After my final interview, I found out 2 days later that I got an offer!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in Apr 2021

Interview

Initial TA call followed by three stages. First, a 30m video call with Hiring Manager. Second, another 30m video call with the Hiring Manager followed by a 30m video call with 2x current CSMs. The final stage was a 30m presentation followed by 30m questions to a panel of 4 from different areas across the business

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a client who is being non-responsive, despite you regularly trying to book calls in with them.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2021

Interview

Glassdoor's interview process was one of the best interviewing experiences I have had. The talent acquisition team I worked with was very helpful in keeping me informed on next steps and answering any questions I had along the way. The process itself was thorough and I learned valuable information about the Customer Success Manager role or Glassdoor as a whole during each conversation. I had four zoom interviews with different CSM team members and my potential manager. The final interview was a presentation with a hiring manager and some of my potential peers. I was offered the role soon after.

Interview Questions
  • How important is Diversity and Inclusion in your next employer move?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Interviews