Glassdoor Interview Questions in Dublin, Co. Dublin | Glassdoor

3.4

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of multiple stages:

HR screen (phone): Nothing unexpected, was mainly asked about my motivation for the role & sales in general, why I want to work at GD and leave my current position. No specific product details required.

Interview with senior manager (phone): Greater focus on my past experiences and how they relate to the role as an AE. Very conversational tone and plenty of time to ask questions.

Mock pitch (video call): Basically a simulation of a call in which you are supposed to pitch GD to a potential client and close the deal. Be sure to ask many questions before you start pitching. GD gives you some resources to prepare but you have to research most of it by yourself. Here you can show off your product knowledge! You get instant feedback on your performance which is pretty cool (and rare nowadays). They will throw in some curveballs and ask about things you can't know as an outsider, so just be calm, answer with something general that is still satisfactory, and then direct the conversation into another direction.

Interview with senior manager & VP (on-site): The final step were two separate in-person interviews with the Dublin leadership team. Great focus on past experience, intrinsic motivation and vision for the company's and industry's future. Make sure to prepare insightful questions to show that you did your homework and know what's going on in the industry.

Received an offer one week after the final interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Glassdoor?
      How did you find out about this job opening?
      How much would you charge a client for our solutions?
      How do you manager your sales cycle / pipeline?
      What's the difference to LinkedIn?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2017.

Interview

Great process, great company!

Everybody was super friendly and helpful. From Chadd Fox (American recruiter) to Mal (Sales Manager) and all of the AE's.

Process:

1) Telephone IV - recruiter in USA
    2) Face to face with Hiring Managers
    3) 30 Min mock Call
    4) Meet with Directors

Interview Questions

• CV overview, why GD, behavioural questions, how deal with disappointment, what would previous employers say about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2017.

Interview

I had a number of interviews with various stakeholders at glassdoor. Throughout the process I was supported by a recruiter James based in the US. it was very useful meeting people from numerous roles across the organisation and helped massively in getting me an overall view of the organisation.

James was very helpful throughout the process and took time answering all my questions. Glassdoor were flexible to my needs in being available for interview. All my interviewers also took the time to answer any questions I had about the organisation and seemed genuinely excited about the organisation.

Interview Questions

Glassdoor Response

Nov 28, 2017 – Chief Human Resources Officer

Thanks for the great feedback on the process and our team members here! We're so glad to hear you found the interview to be thoughtful, smooth, and energetic. Welcome to the team! Carmel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial call with recruiter, followed by phone call with hiring manager, followed by mock client presentation via video conference with hiring manager and team member, followed by on-site interview with head of international expansion and one other person.

I was disappointed that, following the progression to an in-person interview after the video presentation, the communication that my application would not be taken further was via a generic email. All communication up to that point was personally handled by an individual. My preference in these circumstances would be to have the decision communicated via phone, as this is a more human approach, and gives the candidate the opportunity to gain feedback

Interview Questions

• If we were to contact a previous employer about you, how would they describe you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online for an Account Manager role in the Dublin (Ireland) office. After the initial BlueJeans screening call with HR I was scheduled for a phone interview with a sales manager which was more of a conversation about what I currently do and then getting information on the setup with regards to the team structure etc. Following on from this I had an online sales pitch with 3 employees where the goal was to secure a renewal with a client. This was straightforward and not too product heavy although there was a lot of information in the presentation which needed to be cut down in order to stay in line with the prescribed time. After this I was invited to interview in the Dublin office and had three thirty-minute interviews which were quite informal and good conversations where it was apparent the employees were trying to gauge my suitability and cultural fit within the team which is especially important. Overall the process was well-structured and the recruiter was always keeping me informed of the next steps which was really helpful.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2015.

Interview

Was a detailed process with 5 different steps
    1) an hour phone interview-informal chat about background, career to date
    2)aptitude test
    3) 2 hour interview with 4 Glassdoor employees(half hr per person)
    4)15 min presentation to include career history & personal background, why I want to work at Glassdoor...followed by 15 min Q's and A's

Interview Questions

• What would you say are the most important Sales Processes   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2015.

Interview

Positive experience, quite informal. 3 rounds, talking to many different people on phone and over Skype-type software. Enjoyed the process, wasn't given much information to prep for interviews, which was part of the challenge. Got on very well with every that spoke to me, a good sign of things to come working for the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2015.

Interview

An interview with a recruiter, followed by a Skype interview with 3 managers (usually its 4). Final round is a presentation followed by questions.

Glassdoor is a company that specialises in reviewing interview processes so clearly they've picked up a thing or 2 along the way. Interview was suitably difficult for a job that requires 1 years relevant experience. Everybody was pleasant, professional but didn't take themselves too seriously.

Advice to management: Ditch the presentation and do a role play or mock call instead. Presentations are great for cultural fit and getting to know the person but it's nothing a few questions can't solve.

Interview Questions

• We see a lot of people come from different sales backgrounds, many who struggle to make the transition, what are you going to do to make sure that doesn't happen?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you used data to solve a problem.   Answer Question
    • General questions about product knowledge and what have you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2016.

Interview

I firstly had a 20 minute phone call about my background and was provided with a bit more information about the SDR role.

Following the phone call, I was invited on site for 3 separate 30 minute interviews with Sales Managers, and current SDR'S. Everybody was incredibly personable and friendly which put me at ease and made the whole process more natural. It was very easy to see the passion everybody has for the mission and Glassdoor as a company, which made me even more excited at the opportunity.

I was invited back for a 10-15 minute presentation followed by questions. Unfortunately I didn't receive and offer originally but was given some very positive feedback.

Some months later, I had a follow up interview with the Recruiting Manager and two other team members, followed by a call with the Director of EMEA Sales. Although the process was a bit longer than I had anticipated, it was extremely positive and I am really excited to start this new challenge.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2017.

Interview

I interviewed over a period of 3 weeks. I firstly had a phone interview with the recruiter (James), then a phone interview with a sales manager, an onsite in Dublin with sales / HR managers, a phone interview with a sales manager in the US, then finally an onsite presentation with the team in Dublin.

Overall I really enjoyed the interview process. James was extremely helpful throughout and the team were great when I visited for my presentation, which helped me relax. I also really appreciated how quick feedback was given and liked how I was given areas to improve on during each stage.

Interview Questions

• Why should Glassdoor be interested in you?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you didn't get along with a team member and how did you overcome this   Answer Question