Glassdoor Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Glassdoor

2.5

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Green, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Fairly common interview process--thought it would be more progressive like the company. I submitted an application, received an email in roughly a week to schedule a phone screen. Had phone screen with office manager. She is a very nice upbeat person, very pleasant. Nothing remarkable about the call; pretty standard questions. I was advised I would be contacted within two weeks, and I received the standard turn-down email within that two-week period. The pay was very low for my experience, and I was over-qualified. But for this organization, compensation was not the primary motivator...GREAT company--VERY young, and cool back story. Also, the compensation is competitive for the position, and the benefits rock.

They are very difficult to communicate with--rarely receive a live person, and they rarely, if ever, return calls. Interestingly, VP Mgmt both answered the call, and followed up. They also act oddly when asked for information on office locations. I wanted to map the drive for the interview, and they literally would not give out the address, stating that they do not give that information out. Very strange.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Glassdoor?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I absolutely loved the process. Very thorough, with phone interviews, in person, and presentation. I felt comfortable and supported. They were very timely and followed through with communication. Best interview process I have ever experienced

Interview Questions