Glaus, Pyle, Schomer, Burns & De Haven Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Glaus, Pyle, Schomer, Burns & De Haven

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glaus, Pyle, Schomer, Burns & De Haven (Akron, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial discussions were just to get to know you. Formal interview took place twice with specific situational questions. The process was easier than most formal interviews and the questions were more personal in nature. There was no pressure during the entire process. They were all easy to talk to and accommodating.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Glaus, Pyle, Schomer, Burns & De Haven (Columbus, OH) in January 2019.

Interview

I met with the Project manager for the Columbus location. Very good interview process. We went over my education and my work experience, my skills and my goals for the future. Great talking about human perspective on things too.

Interview Questions

• Which aspect do you find yourself more comfortable working at.   1 Answer

Civil/Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glaus, Pyle, Schomer, Burns & De Haven (Seattle, WA) in December 2018.

Interview

Overall, this seems like a good company that could be a great company with a little work.

First I was asked to set up a phone interview. After that, I was asked to fly in for a face-to-face, although not with anyone that was on the phone interview. They asked me one particular question in both interviews (below) which in the moment I took to mean the different interviewers didn't communicate, but in hindsight they may have been giving me a second chance to provide a better answer.

Pros: Loved the office atmosphere. Would've probably accepted a job offer on that alone. They described a training process which really appealed to me.

Cons: As of this writing I have received no feedback on why I wasn't offered the job. It's of course not required that they do, but I think it's what makes a company great rather than merely good. Also, they didn't offer to pay for my flight to interview in person. In talking to peers and family since, it seems pretty standard that the company would pay for a flight or be content with a phone interview. Rather minor but I did have to take off work so it would've been a nice gesture.