GlaxoSmithKline Associate General Counsel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Associate General Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Research Triangle Park, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for one position. Went and had a half day interview with several people. Then received a call from the recruiter about another open position, even though I was still under consideration for the first position. Had another half day interview and lunch with several different people. Didn't hear for weeks, but then finally received a form email rejection that did not clarify whether I was not selected for one or both jobs. I had to email the recruiter to determine I was not selected for either position. The two groups had different feelings (one seemed a little more fun than the other), but overall it was a pretty straightlaced, quiet environment. I think they were still reeling from a recent lawsuit where one of the group members had been charged with criminal offenses (which were eventually dropped).

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about having to stand up for an unpopular opinion and telling executives that they cannot do something they want to?   1 Answer