GlaxoSmithKline Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GlaxoSmithKline Director Interview Questions

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Behavioural. GSK values. Focus on STAR format. F2f. With hiring manager, HUMAN RESOURCES, stakeholders. Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. I received an offer however I declined because the offer was not competitive. There were two rounds of negotiation and GSK was unwilling to mover close to my target.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you dealt with a difficult ethical question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Brussels (Belgium)).

Interview

Online application very clear process.
    Phone screening with HR about 45mins.
    Then two F2F interviews with HR, hiring manager and internal client.
    GSK uses talent competencies survey. Plus online assessment test. It has four sections. Relatively ste right forward. No right or wrong answers.

Director Interview

Interview

multi layer including stakeholder and owner function, eventually goes to HR for final negotiations. experienced based to see how much about what you did and how have you capture your learnings. HR is worst part can lead to aversion.

Interview Questions

• Explain one of your most important project or achievement in detail with all the learning including what could have been done better and most satisfying thing   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in September 2016.

Interview

I had a first round interview with HR. This was a behavioral interview. I received the interview invite a couple of weeks after applying. The HR even graciously postponed the interview by one week on my request. I did not hear of the outcome of the interview for 2 weeks and then wrote to the HR to enquire. Then on the same day I received an automated response that I had not progressed to the next round. Now I have no issues at all with the reject however a large corporation should have a basic courtesy to atleast send a personal email to the interviewee rather than a bland automated response. I don't think it is too much to ask for some basic courtesy when someone has invested time preparing and appearing for the interview. I will not be applying for another role for GSK ever again.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you demonstrated leadership quality   Answer Question