GlaxoSmithKline Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

4.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

Full day assessment centre based on a case study- included different parts- group task/ presentation/ interview. Application, video interview and online tests before the assessment centre. Online tests are relatively easy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

assessment centre: 5 stages. We were 12 applicants that reached that stage. They gave us a case study to study the first day about a fictional pharma company
    1. group exercise: discussion with 6 applicants. They gave us an extra booklet to study for 20mins. You have to present ideas.
    2. interview: typical competency based questions. Use STAR method and you’ll be fine
    3. role play: again an extra booklet to study. About an graduate that didn’t meet deadline and was unproductive. You were the manager and the recruiter the employee.
    4. presentation: study a case and prepare presentation in flip chart
    5. group exercise:

Interview Questions

• typical STAR method questions   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was tough as you had to sit through an online interview, followed by an group interview, followed by individual interview. The interview required you to be as adaptable and answer the spectrum of questions that may test varies skills. Your values are constantly being questioned as you need to ensure you fit the values of the company. The best part of the interview is you will be told why you didn't get the job even in you fail to make it through.

Interview Questions

• Name your weakness and how did you overcome them?   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

Extensive questions were asked, many were rephrased to confuse you. Overall experience was great. Interviews helped a little. The only issue is that no one from the final interview was offered a role l. Feedback from interview was great.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Starts with an online application form, prett standard stuff, then if you get through that stage you are asked to complete 2 aptitude tests. Passing these will result in a telephone competency interview.

Finally if you get through that you are invited to a 2 dat assessment centre. This by far the most grueling assessment centre I have been to and was completely knackered by the end of it. Every one was really nice and helpful and they really go the extra mile to woo you.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you worked as part of a team to find a number of options to resolve a problem and how you decided which option to take.   Answer Question