GlaxoSmithKline Industrial Placement Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GlaxoSmithKline Industrial Placement Interview Questions

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

3.6

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Brentford, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Intially i had to do online application about myself and why i wanted to work for GSK, then a couple days later i had serval online tests such as numerical test, logics test ect. ,of which I was soon told i passed them. Then about 2 months later I was invited to the assessment center which i have to prepare a 7 minute presentation on a brand and have several interviews and group exercises. Still waiting to do assessment center........

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)).

Interview

- Very professional
    - Good balance between assessment activities and standard activities
    - Looking for cultural values that you may or may not posess
    - Asked loads of questions and were interested in your well rounded ability

Industrial Placement Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in January 2010.

Interview

Applied when they came to campus, got through to do the personality and reasoning (verbal and non-verbal) tests then had a phone interview. Nice interviewer, she was friendly. Questions were fine until she asked me technical questions based on stuff I hadn't yet studied (azeotropes, tablet dissolution...) as I was only in my 2nd year. I knew there and then I wouldn't get an offer. Shame really beacuse I like GSK.

Interview Questions

• How can you increase or decrease the rate of tablet dissolution?   1 Answer

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Stevenage, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

First step was to do an online test with a resume and a few questions on why you want the placement/to work at GSK. Following this, I was invited to an on-site interview which consisted of a technical interview, strengths-based interview, and group interview. I received an offer within 3 hours of finishing the interviews.

Interview Questions

• For the technical interview, there were a lot of "knowledge" questions that were relevant to the position   Answer Question

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Stevenage, England (UK)).

Interview

After submitting my application I was asked to complete online verbal, non-verbal, and numerical reasoning tests tests spaced across 3 days. This was then followed by a 3 person panel interview.

Interview Questions

• A mix of job relevant skills based questions, followed by competency based questions (e.g. 'discuss a time you had to work with someone difficult', 'discuss your weaknesses').   Answer Question