GlaxoSmithKline Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GlaxoSmithKline Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

An online video chat for about and hour. He asked about my background and my research work. He also asked about the detail about several courses I have taken before. He also mentioned the current work and the expectation for the intern. And finally let me ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What was covered in your algorithm course?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I did three online tests and was sent a link to complete a video interview within 3 days. There was a group exercise, technical and competency based interview and a presentation. They gave around a week beforehand to prepare for the presentation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ljubljana (Slovenia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Ljubljana (Slovenia)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview at the office, pretty casual setting, had the job offer explained and discussed the average work day, assignments and wage, discussed the past experience and career goals for the future.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

I've applied via career site from GSK and receive invitation to phone interview after two weeks. The interview was relatively quick, about 15 min. I was asked about my previous experience and basic questions through my CV. It was the second round interview - face to face in Munich, but unfortunately didn't get an offer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Lucknow (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

1 round of Group discussion and 2 rounds of personal interview. The group discussion was with a group of 6-8 members on a topic of interest to be chosen by the group. The 1:1 was with senior category head on subject of marketing and motivation

Interview Questions

• Why GSK, what is brand equity, how do you build it.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Chennai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Aptitude, Face to face and Telephonic interview.. We should have more technical knowledge other positive thinking also requires.. If you are a experienced candidate subject knowledge requires.. We should be confident on what we are and good communication is needed.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Group Discussion and Personal INterview took place in order to select the required candidate. It was pretty easy and everyone got through to the next round. I loved it. they were pretty chill in the questions not at all grilling

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2018.

Interview

I submitted my CV which was reviewed, I was then taken to the next stage which was a video interview. After submitting my video interview I got an invitation to attend an assessment centre where I had to present in front of recruiters and other applicants, followed by group activity and finally a one on one interview with two staff members.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you faced a challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

3 rounds - application followed by phone followed by in-person. The entire process takes around 2 months in total. HR was very personable and will try to provide you with the best experience

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2018.

Interview

GSK IBL 2018/19
    Straight forward easy process, the HR team is very helpful. The procedure is:
    -Online Application,
    -Online Testing(From 2019 On wards)
    -Video Interview 7 Questions
    -Assessment Centre
    Job Offer????
    Currently waiting on assessment centre invite

Interview Questions

• -Please confirm that you are able to work full time Monday to Friday within normal office hours for the full duration of the 12 month internship as this is a requirement of the program.
      -Can you Tell us a little about yourself and what made you decided to apply for this role at GSK.
      -What subjects are you enjoying most at Uni and what sort of career options are you exploring?
      -Can you tell us about your current work experience including what you’ve enjoyed most and least? You can include extracurricular activities, volunteer work, tutoring or paid work in your response.
      -Can you tell us what you know about GSK?
      -What are your strengths and why do you think you would be a great fit for this program?
      -You now have 2 minutes to add any further comments you may have.   Answer Question