GlaxoSmithKline Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GlaxoSmithKline Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

There is only one round interview. I met my supervisor directtly. The atmosphere was good. I just shared with him my experience. After that, he also explained the job scope to me in detail. After the interview, he helped me forwad my documents to HR.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Intern Interview

Interview

The process was similar to most recruitment process, an online application test followed an aptitude test. Was able to successfully complete it and was invited for a video interview. Video interview wasn't too bad either just general questions like teamwork and communication. Was then invited for an assessment centre which included technical interview, competency interview and a technical presentation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview for intern mostly entails the students to describe his or her leadership experiences in the past and how the student interact and carry out his work. What the employer is looking for is someone who can fit in the team and work well with the team.
    For engineering intern position, they will ask one or two technical questions, such as distillation columns or process design.

Interview Questions

• If I would like to operate my distillation column under vacuum or atmospheric pressure, which one would require higher temperature to operate, assuming I would like a similar performance?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in November 2014.

Interview

One on one interview. It was pretty chill, and more of getting to know you. No situational questions or exams. The interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to. However, I arrived right on time for the interview and they still made me wait for around 30 minutes. After the interview, I was asked to fill up an application form.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was a Skype Business audio call interview as I was overseas (on exchange). There were two interviewers since the project I was interviewing for involved two departments. Both interviewers were kind and one of them had a reassuring tone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Name 2 strengths of yours and how you would magnify those strengths, as well as 2 weaknesses and how you would improve on them.   Answer Question
    • Situational question.   Answer Question