GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

HardAverageEasy
Found 1464 candidate interviews
Featured Interview
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United States)

Interview

I have done two short phone interviews, one 1-hour phone interview, and a final online full-day interview, including a 40-min seminar and a few one-on-one chats. The overall process was productive and enjoyable.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths, weaknesses, example of resolving conflicts
    6 Answers
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United Kingdom)

Interview

I applied for the Digital Engineering stream. Got an invitation to take the first assessment. I was straight forward considering their values. Got invited to do the job simulation. Passed that as well. Was told to wait for more feedback. After several weeks, I was told I was not a 'quite right' at the time.

Interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline
Anonymous Employee in France
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (France)

Interview

Applied for the procurement. Submitted my CV and got through the second round of online assessment. There are mostly questions relating to decision-making and how you will react when you faced urgent issues.

Interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United States)

Interview

Interview process consisted of an assessment and a job simulation video interview. Completely virtual, so easy to schedule, but I would have preferred to interview with a person directly. Waiting to hear back after the job simulation.

Interview Questions
  • Assessment consisted of multiple choice questions, and questions ranking the available options.
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

Interview

Initial screening interview with 1 hiring manager followed by full interview. At the full interview I delivered a presentation I had prepared in advance (on a topic of my own choosing), which was followed by technical and competency questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you knew your usual way of dealing with a situation wouldn't work. What did you do differently?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United States)

Interview

Initial assessment, pretty straight forward. Job simulator which includes simple data analysis and two basic hirevue questions (Why GSK?). Lastly assessment center which is the final stage of interviews. Organized and streamlined as a whole, although more demanding than the typical interview.

Interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline
Anonymous Employee in South Korea
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (South Korea)

Interview

Extremely pleasant experience, with respect and well-constructed interview process. Was contacted within the same day and had an overall great experience. Would love to get another opportunity at GSK. HR personnel was also very kind.

Interview Questions
  • - based on the previous experience - knowledge of the current market and pipeline
Anonymous Employee in Kazakhstan
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Kazakhstan)

Interview

General questions nothing special, was easy, no shl test for this position. Just two interviews: with hr manager and future line manager. asked to sell something, describe whom i want to be in 5 years.

Interview Questions
  • what is your strengths or weaknesses
Anonymous Interview Candidate in France
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (France)

Interview

CV et lettre de motivation envoyés sur leur plateforme en ligne. Réception d'un mail pour évaluation assez longue à réaliser juste après : vidéos en anglais, questions en français. Recontacté quelques semaines après pour entretien avec un manager.

Interview Questions
  • questions classiques d'entretien d'embauche : présentez-vous... + questions plus techniques au sujet de la division concernée : qu'est ce que la qualité pour vous ?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (United Kingdom)

Interview

Many stages, including aptitude tests, technical skill tests and situational judgement. All results took some time to get results. All tests were fair and you also have to do a 1:1 video interview with 5 questions

Interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgium
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Belgium)

Interview

enkel online via 3 rondes. eerste ronde is een online gamification process. het interview is ook via online filmpjes die redelijk artificieel overkomen. zelf vond ik dit nogal een onpersoonlijke vorm van interview,zeker aangezien je geen vragen kan stellen aan je interviewer.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1464