GlaxoSmithKline Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GlaxoSmithKline Co-Op Interview Questions

2.0

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in April 2016.

Interview

30 min phone screen. Each person talked about what they do. Will ask if you have any questions but their work. Asked question about experience that you have. How well d you work in the team. Will you be available for at least 6 months.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

It was very relaxed and quick. After applying in less than a week I was contacted via email to set up a phone interview. This was the last step in the process. No face to face interviews were going to be conducted

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

I went through the application through the university career center and also their main website. After 2 weeks or so, I was contacted by the employers and was interviewed via phone. They are generally friendly, and ask questions that will possibly boost your confidence. It was not a tense interview, and the employers are only interested to know your level of enthusiasm.

Interview Questions

• Why do you expect to get from this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Research Triangle Park, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

The Interview was very basic such as questions regarding why you want to work in this company, why GlaxoSmithKline and questions on your specific subjects such as have you worked in this technology, questions from the resume, describing projects etc. Also questions explaining previous work in your field, resposibilities etc

Anonymous Employee in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Collegeville, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

I applied through my school and was contacted by telephone. I received an overview of the position and was asked some basic questions about my experience, resume, and skills. During the phone conversation I was asked to come in for an onsite interview. Once onsite, I met with various scientists throughout the day. It was all very informal and casual. I was asked the basic behavioral questions that people find online, but they were more interested in me just telling them about my skills & understanding of the position. Overall, it was really easy - they just wanted a competent co-op.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2009.

Interview

Very easy going, mostly behavioral. Applied online from www.gsk.com and then 2-3 months later got a call from the manager. Manager was very nice and asked very straight forward questions. Listening is key.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay is VERY fair.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in November 2009.

Interview

One hour interview...not too difficult.