GlaxoSmithKline Senior Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GlaxoSmithKline Senior Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Many reps are referred from internal employees, reps from other companies, etc... I was referrred, short-listed, interviewed and hired within a month. 2 interviews with my then district manager, one over the phone psychological test, medical & credit evaluation. Once all is clear, contract was mailed for signed acceptance. Fair pay and great benefits.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the request for information from a medical provider where the answer is something that you can not share?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in July 2011.

Interview

Received email from recruiter to set up phone interview. Good phone interview. Recruiter askedquestions but also gave some good pointers for one on one interview. Senior rep was also present at tne interview with hiring manager to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when thing didn't go well but you turned it aroun   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in February 2008.

Interview

You first get an HR phone interview, then it proceeds to an interview with the direct manager. If they like you, the next step is you are given a basic pharmacology book and 24 hours to read it. They give you a test of about 50 questions and you have to score a 95% to pass. Then you are asked to submit to a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they are firm in their salary, but if you are leaving a company you can ask for any lost bonuses.